Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Have anyone tried Sand Crabs? For me always crashes on Sand Crabs, if I leave for few hours, come back to check and always find somewhere stuck, trying to do something, or something like that, can't bot for long time because its just starting to do something wrong. Is this only for me? Last time tried before maybe 4 days

• Like 2

Post screenshot of the tile if the script doesn't handle it well at sand crabs.

For sand crabs, you gotta use plugins. I will be adding more fail-safes to prevent users from trying to fight sand crabs and other plugin npcs without using the respective plugins.

I need more detailed bug reports. I need some console logs for looting just in case any problem persists. I need various bug reports for safespotting and looting. Please screenshot your GUI setups so I can use the same options, or just post your save file (commands) on here. PM's are welcome. I need a few test cases before I push this update, as it is a large update.

Cannoning is more stable in the new version, the cannon object is a multi-tile object so if there is a cannon near your cannon there is a chance the script will confuse them. Only if they are super close. However I made a patch for it, so the script knows which cannon is yours. You must set the tile before placing the cannon though.

Looting has been changed however the following options are kept as they were (temporarily):

- only loot my targets
- wait for loot to appear (only if used in conjunction with the option above)

Also make sure to adjust the tile distance for looting items. It is currently set to 8 tiles which I think is very near, but it's optimal for safespotting.

I will be committing sub versions of the script to speed up some features which other users requested so they don't have to wait for the bigger features to be changed. Apologies for the delay, I know I said I would be done with the update yesterday but I am almost there.

Update v214.1 has been pushed. It is a breaks update mainly. More subversion updates coming within the upcoming hours

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Good script man!

Few bugs:

1. Script eats for loot when it shouldn't (eat for loot is unchecked)

2. Screen keeps turning when starting the script and you manually turn it.

Only improvements for me would be:

1. Saving/loading profiles

2. Making  "Move mouse offscreen" more random. Now it does it all the time.

3. Moving mouse small amounts when onscreen anti-ban (trying to figure this out for me own script too)

Edited by himmerberg
  • Like 2

when the bot is doing his job and I turn my screen a little bit to the right, it keeps swirling around to the right. Until I get a headache and get dizzy.. . It keeps turning around.... 

Could you fix this? 

If I want to stop this, I have to stop the bot and restart again. :s

This means I may never turn my screen a little when I don't see anything because of a rock or other things. 

BUT, really like the script. I've done a lot of slayer monsters with it, without any problems

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jmdegrande said:

when the bot is doing his job and I turn my screen a little bit to the right, it keeps swirling around to the right. Until I get a headache and get dizzy.. . It keeps turning around.... 

Could you fix this? 

If I want to stop this, I have to stop the bot and restart again. :s

This means I may never turn my screen a little when I don't see anything because of a rock or other things. 

BUT, really like the script. I've done a lot of slayer monsters with it, without any problems

Mine does that too, whenever the script is running and I manually turn the screen it keeps turning....until I click somewhere else like my desktop then it stops turning. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Post screenshot of the tile if the script doesn't handle it well at sand crabs.

For sand crabs, you gotta use plugins. I will be adding more fail-safes to prevent users from trying to fight sand crabs and other plugin npcs without using the respective plugins.

I need more detailed bug reports. I need some console logs for looting just in case any problem persists. I need various bug reports for safespotting and looting. Please screenshot your GUI setups so I can use the same options, or just post your save file (commands) on here. PM's are welcome. I need a few test cases before I push this update, as it is a large update.

Cannoning is more stable in the new version, the cannon object is a multi-tile object so if there is a cannon near your cannon there is a chance the script will confuse them. Only if they are super close. However I made a patch for it, so the script knows which cannon is yours. You must set the tile before placing the cannon though.

Looting has been changed however the following options are kept as they were (temporarily):

- only loot my targets
- wait for loot to appear (only if used in conjunction with the option above)

Also make sure to adjust the tile distance for looting items. It is currently set to 8 tiles which I think is very near, but it's optimal for safespotting.

I will be committing sub versions of the script to speed up some features which other users requested so they don't have to wait for the bigger features to be changed. Apologies for the delay, I know I said I would be done with the update yesterday but I am almost there.

Update v214.1 has been pushed. It is a breaks update mainly. More subversion updates coming within the upcoming hours

Thanks for reply, but sorry, I don't have any screenshot, and I was using this on VPS and I had to delete that VPS today. And I'm not sure about that bug, how to describe, everything works fine at first, I watch for like 10-20mins and leave it for few hours with breaks and everytime I come back I found that he just standing a little further than sand crabs and do nothing, even there is free crabs to kill. But I haven't tried sand crabs these days, maybe it's already fixed, or maybe I do something wrong with settings. And yes, I was using plugin, I can't even use usual settings, because when I choose sand crabs I got message that I must use sand crab plugin. Thanks for trying to help, I'll check later, If I find any bugs, I will collect all info for you to solve this.

• Like 1

In my experience this is a great script as long as you are babysitting and checking on it every few minutes while your doing other work on your computer. I have ran into a few problems that wouldn't let me run this script without checking up on it. As an iron man, i cant pick up others loot so i was happy to see the option "only loot monster i kill". It works great most of the time, but i have caught it several times trying to pick up loot that someone else left. It will click over and over again until the script is stopped. I have caught it before and there were multiple pages of text in the game chat window saying "You cannot pick up someone else's loot as an iron man" or something along those lines.

The second issue that i came across is when banking. I have tried every banking setting there is but none of them seem to work. They all make me go to the bank when i don't have too while i have plenty of food and room for more loot. This wouldn't necessarily be too big of a problem, but I don't think it has ever once actually successful banked . The script will open my bank, stare at the screen for a few seconds then run away. It will then immediately run back, open my bank, then run away again and repeat the process, creating a loop.

Another minor issue that i have had is if i hit the arrow keys while running the script, it sends me into a non-stop spin making me dizzy, forcing me to end the script and start it again.

• Like 2

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO