3'rd anniversary & free giveaways!

Maxi

what if we already have LS? Can we perhaps get the $100 donor instead, if we win?

Not sure if I'm ready to let my friends know I'm on OSB and more importantly been on here since 2013 and ex-staff :p

Cool concept tho, goodluck to all who enter this give away! smile.png

Happy 3rd anniversary, OSB is love, OSB is life! QwPha8E.png

Exactly, why couldn't they just have kept in on Osbot :(

what if we already have LS? Can we perhaps get the $100 donor instead, if we win?

Exactly, why couldn't they just have kept in on Osbot sad.png

I just shared it lmao fk it :D I really want the sponsor emote1111.png

plus this is my second community I joined and is where I have grown most of my services. the other community I joined I dint even grown sht lmao and in here I did smile.png  VSuShjF.gif VSuShjF.gif

and anyway happy anniversary OSBOT! 

I'm going to pm maxi half the people that shared made a Fb that they don't use lol.

As said before liking is no problem it's the sharing. I'll look into it more see if we can figure out something

Sharing does increase the chance of new members joining, since you're sharing it with your friends (average: 200+ people) however a lot of people don't want people to know they're playing RS, or atleast they don't want all their friends to know. I'm OK with saying I used to, or still play RS sometimes if it comes up in a conversation with someone, however I'm not ready to share I'm on OSB and for them to be able to check me on here to my ~550 friends I have on facebook.

Hope you can figure something out :)

• Like 1