3'rd anniversary & free giveaways!

Maxi

• Administrator

Stand by most likely we will be giving lifetime vip not sponsor, as we don't want to give people a false sense of trust that they spent 125 dollars on the site.

I haven't talked to maxi on the give away. If you didn't leave your osbot name on the post you need to link me to your Fb so I can confirm or send osbot a message on Fb with your osbot name

• Like 6

Stand by most likely we will be giving lifetime vip not sponsor, as we don't want to give people a false sense of trust that they spent 125 dollars on the site.

I haven't talked to maxi on the give away. If you didn't leave your osbot name on the post you need to link me to your Fb so I can confirm or send osbot a message on Fb with your osbot name

Better than nothing!

anything is welcome :P. btw I pmed u my facebook link smile.png and tysm for hosting this event biggrin.png

edit: nvm I couldn't pmed u my facebook... for some reason when I try to send u a message I get into this http://prntscr.com/b4vpxz

I will keep trying to send u my fb link

Edited by Devry123

The ones who made a secondary Facebook just for this or have 0 friends, do you think we wanted you to share it to your 0 friends? There is a reason we mentioned sharing it. To spread the word.

I shared it with my acc in where all my friends see it >.<. but right now the problem is that I posted in the osbot facebook page the same day that they made this thread and I dint put my osbot name lmao... am trying to pm u my fb page but I not able to I keep getting error.

edit: nvm I just made like a reply to osbot in facebook with my user name :D  

Edited by Devry123
  • Like 1

The ones who made a secondary Facebook just for this or have 0 friends, do you think we wanted you to share it to your 0 friends? There is a reason we mentioned sharing it. To spread the word.

You said you would find an alternative, so everyone could participate. A lot of people do not want to use their real Facebook, due to privacy concerns os simply don't want their friends to know they're on OSbot, can you blame them?

• Like 1

• Administrator

You said you would find an alternative, so everyone could participate. A lot of people do not want to use their real Facebook, due to privacy concerns os simply don't want their friends to know they're on OSbot, can you blame them?

Don't enter the competition if you are worried about that, it's simple.
  • Like 5