Is botting wrong? Need help

Antonio Kala

Dude its a game. If you seriously feel that bad about breaking the rules in a game I think its time you go outside and smell the fresh air a little. Its not like you're cheating on your girlfriend or lying to your parents about something important lol. It's nothing more than some lights on a computer screen..

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and I grew up playing it. But it's just that. A game. It's not that deep lol

• Like 2

Dude its a game. If you seriously feel that bad about breaking the rules in a game I think its time you go outside and smell the fresh air a little. Its not like you're cheating on your girlfriend or lying to your parents about something important lol. It's nothing more than some lights on a computer screen..

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and I grew up playing it. But it's just that. A game. It's not that deep lol

^ you say  pretty everything to me lol  like why would i feel bad about botting on a virtual game lmao if people have low life  or time to play with it tbh most people that play that game are prolly 18+ ( if you played the real one / first OSRS )  and have school/lifething to do more important than sitting on that shitty game for hours and hours also i used to play alot as a child  ( i'm now 24) i got a baby in the making ect and once they took my 07 stats to rs3 i just feel frustrated this game totally suck imo if i wanna play that kind i just go back to WoW   / so i decide to came back to botting 

It's a known fact that runescape needs botters, goldfarmers, etc. That's how their game persists. Sure, they don't need every botter, like goldfarmer, but if they banned every botter, the moment they entered their game, it would mean hundreds of thousands of lost dollars each month, due to less players playing / buying membership. And eventually death of their game, so to answer your question, no, it's not wrong, we need jagex just as much as they need us.

It's a known fact that runescape needs botters, goldfarmers, etc. That's how their game persists. Sure, they don't need every botter, like goldfarmer, but if they banned every botter, the moment they entered their game, it would mean hundreds of thousands of lost dollars each month, due to less players playing / buying membership. And eventually death of their game, so to answer your question, no, it's not wrong, we need jagex just as much as they need us.

This is so true. I forget the exact figure but after the bot nuke they lost a shit ton of income. They banned what? Over 1 million accounts or something crazy, don't feel like looking up the actual statistics, but yes. RS would die in a matter of weeks with 0 botters and goldfarmers. It also keeps the game economy balanced by keeping the most desired items in stock at all times.