best bot?

rangest700

Are you tired of getting banned too quickly? Are you tired of not making an ass load of profit using a common method? Do you feel like you could do better?

Now you can!

Introducing private scripts!

*upbeat music,sunshine,laughter*

Private Scripts... With private scripts now you too can make sick ass profits gold farming and enjoy the benefits of having your own private methods/patterns to bot with just like the major gold farmers.

Ask your preferred scripter of choice if Private scripts are right for you.

Warning private scripts are not 100% guarantee of high profits/low ban rate and depend largely on the individual scripters ability and the task being botted.

Private scripts... Isn't it about time you see what all the fuss is about tongue.png?

Edit: No but seriously Khal is a pretty good scripter(look in my signiture). Private scripts are just a nice alternative to premium scripts. It just depends on what your needs are.

Edited by NoahTheWisewolf

Are you tired of getting banned too quickly? Are you tired of not making an ass load of profit using a common method? Do you feel like you could do better?

Now you can!

Introducing private scripts!

*upbeat music,sunshine,laughter*

Private Scripts... With private scripts now you too can make sick ass profits gold farming and enjoy the benefits of having your own private methods/patterns to bot with just like the major gold farmers.

Ask your preferred scripter of choice if Private scripts are right for you.

Warning private scripts are not 100% guarantee of high profits/low ban rate and depend largely on the individual scripters ability and the task being botted.

Private scripts... Isn't it about time you see what all the fuss is about tongue.png?

Edit: No but seriously Khal is a pretty good scripter(look in my signiture). Private scripts are just a nice alternative to premium scripts. It just depends on what your needs are.

You should be a salesman.

• Like 1

i like this website, it's smooth and i purchased vip... but the woodcutting bot i have isn't cutting it for me, (lol. see what i did there?) i'm wondering who you guys would suggest me to go to on these forums for a professional script writer.

if i had to rate the script i want on a scale of 1-10, 10 being a hard script to create while including actively working anti ban features i'd rate it a 6-7

the rating is because there was a botting website back in the day that had a free version of a woodcutting bot at this feature was placed in there and it worked flawlessly but i've been unable to find one to do the job i want it too since then.

quote me with the name of an advanced script writer/if you are an advanced script writer feel free to pm me 

i like this website, it's smooth and i purchased vip... but the woodcutting bot i have isn't cutting it for me, (lol. see what i did there?) i'm wondering who you guys would suggest me to go to on these forums for a professional script writer.

if i had to rate the script i want on a scale of 1-10, 10 being a hard script to create while including actively working anti ban features i'd rate it a 6-7

the rating is because there was a botting website back in the day that had a free version of a woodcutting bot at this feature was placed in there and it worked flawlessly but i've been unable to find one to do the job i want it too since then.

quote me with the name of an advanced script writer/if you are an advanced script writer feel free to pm me 

fuck mann why a woodchop bot

if it's not working up to your standards post on its thread so they can unfuck their bot 

Edited by Shit