Bot for Bosses (Zulrah,Jad, etc..)

Definite

This might be stupid.. but why don't people make a bot for like jad,zulrah,kraken etc? Wilderness bosses are too risky because of the chance to get pked but instance bosses?

For example. I saw a while ago on reddit that there was a guy who had bots killing corpreal beast 24/7 to farm elysians with a bug. Why not just make a bot that can boss?

Obviously you would need required stats/gear but.. a bossing bot for Zulrah making 1.2mil gp/hr...

So is this possible or not. Is this hard to code or not?

• Like 1

asking a script to kill something which some people can't do themselves... it's one thing attaching strings to amulets... another to fight a boss. Possible, sure. but hard, yes. and even harder to test. And for the small customer base, is it really worthwhile for scripters to shell out considerable time and effort for something which works out at pocket change? :)

• Like 1

also is it worth risking an account with expensive gear and high requirements? it could get banned which results in losing a great account which could be sold and expensive gear and expensive supplies etc.

Furthermore, as the bosses are harder to kill and script for, the chance of death is much more likely and if it isn't coded for picking the stuff back up you would lose gear too. It's a great idea in theory but unpractical in reality i think

Honestly, a bunch of people on this site have mains. And the incoming slayer script people might use on lower accounts but I for one will use it on my main because slayer is a pain. I think enough people on this site have high reqs to boss & the script could cost more then the average script.

also is it worth risking an account with expensive gear and high requirements? it could get banned which results in losing a great account which could be sold and expensive gear and expensive supplies etc.
Furthermore, as the bosses are harder to kill and script for, the chance of death is much more likely and if it isn't coded for picking the stuff back up you would lose gear too. It's a great idea in theory but unpractical in reality i think

Honestly no one is asking for them to suicide it. People can bot how they like and if they don't care then their chance of ban increases. If a script is coded efficiently I imagine it could do Zulrah. It just has prebuilt in locations where zulrah will go & I think it can handle it. Also Zulrah has no risk because you can just pay to get your items back.