ServerGeeks

Keven

Explained to them that a lot of business people use a certain forums to exchange "items" and money smile.png And that he has scammed a lot of people and has been banned from the forums and is trying to charge back all his transactions.

Even if they understand what has happened the sellers are still not covered by buyers protection as it's at their own risk going through friends and family.

Why would it affect your family? Your realize what he has done counts as theft? You should report him to the authority.

It is just in poor taste to leak something that personal, especially to a group of people that are not very happy with him right now. His family doesn't need that unwarranted harassment for the bad things ServiceGeeks has done.

Edited by Stixx

I have his facebook and address but even though he has done all this i wouldn't leak it because it may affect his family also. And that black guy he was pretending to be wasn't him.

Well, you could call up his family and tell em what their kid is doing or simply, call the cops. Pretty sure it's illegal. 

Dood IRL was supposed to buy me shit from USA when he was visiting (Im from Sweden), waited 3 months and he didnt give me jack shit so I called his dad and explained the situation and he shat his pants and paid up. Next step was to take the 2h drive and kick his ass.

You were drunk making signature?

fix tongue.png

93ccc46d0e.png

Divinity was mad AF at me last night, probably decided it'll be fun to mess with my signature. So petty. I haven't touched it and shit doesn't just change by itself smile.png

EDIT: Fixed :P

Edited by LeBron

unorth access

This will not help all he has to do is tell PP to look at the IP it was sent from and they will close the case in his favor if you did not send the money using a VPN.

Well I did state to paypal that he is opening many claims at once so i hope they solve this issue. We need to work together at this point so we can all get our mnoey back and get his paypal banned. I shall call them tomorrow. Going sleep now good night guys.

Calling paypal and telling them he opened many disputes vs the same people of the same forum will not work every case is its own and his paypal is a business paypal meaning he will need 50+ disputes for them to even look into fraud on his account. 

If you guys don't get your funds or win your cases let me know. I'll call paypal and see If I can provide some proof.

This will not work you can call paypal and tell them anything you want they will only look at your transaction and your transaction only discussing other transactions and the other parties account is against the law. The only proof that can be provided for unauthorized transactions is if your payment was made from a different IP that you have never sent money from, if you send him money using gift your pretty much screwed if he charges you back. If he sent you money and the payment is unauthorized Maldesto needs to send paypal the IP's that he logged onto to OSbot from and that could possible help you. If that does not help you all of you are screwed.  

you have to tell paypal that you have been infected with a RAT virus, i have been scammed before and have gotten my money back this way with a claim

A rat will not work they will need proof for that, they do not even investigate digital good clams until July 1st. 

• Administrator

This will not work you can call paypal and tell them anything you want they will only look at your transaction and your transaction only discussing other transactions and the other parties account is against the law. The only proof that can be provided for unauthorized transactions is if your payment was made from a different IP that you have never sent money from, if you send him money using gift your pretty much screwed if he charges you back. If he sent you money and the payment is unauthorized Maldesto needs to send paypal the IP's that he logged onto to OSbot from and that could possible help you. If that does not help you all of you are screwed.  

A rat will not work they will need proof for that, they do not even investigate digital good clams until July 1st. 

:) not true at all, I have a good relationship with paypal, but keep defending the scammer.

• Like 2

All you have to do is have Maldesto release all of his IP's to paypal to possible be able to win some cases other than that everyone is screwed basically. Just hope he does not charge anyone else back the guy seems smart so he looks like he is only charging back large amounts to keep his paypal in good standings.

smile.png not true at all, I have a good relationship with paypal, but keep defending the scammer.

Not defending anyone just stating the facts all you have to do is read paypal AUP they tell you exactly what they cover and what they do not. 

All you have to do is have Maldesto release all of his IP's to paypal to possible be able to win some cases other than that everyone is screwed basically. Just hope he does not charge anyone else back the guy seems smart so he looks like he is only charging back large amounts to keep his paypal in good standings.

Not defending anyone just stating the facts all you have to do is read paypal AUP they tell you exactly what they cover and what they do not. 

Sorry but your wrong. Paypal aren't just some robot humans they do listen to people and take into account certain issues.