My resignation

Varc

After some serious thought I have decided I am going to resign as global moderator. I have recently started working at a summer job and the hours are very demanding, for the most part I will be working 40-50 hours a week and will be unable to dedicate the time I need to in order to fulfil my duties as a moderator due to me spending time with my girlfriend on my off days.

Resigning is something I really do not want to do but unfortunately if I don't the end result will likely be me getting demoted due to lack of activity. I would like to thank the whole staff team for the support they have given me, not only this the warm welcome I received. I have a huge amount of respect for all of you. I do not only consider you colleges but friends as well. I am sure you will continue to keep this a thriving, fun community to be a part of. I'd also like to personally thank @Maldesto for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the team, I have a lot of respect for you man. People do not give you enough credit for what you do. 

Thanks also to all the devs for always being quick with your responses to any client orientated problems, you make all the staff teams job less stressful with your quick client fixes and dedication to the client.

Thanks, Varc :)

• Like 22

I don't really know you since I am still a pretty new member but I have seen you around and I think you were doing great as mod.

I understand the whole girlfriend and work thing though, it can be difficult to manage everything. I really wish you well with everything. I hope we still see you around when you're free.

Now that PP and Sig looks odd..

Completely agree.

• Like 1