Who can beat this for the worst day ever?

Varc

So to start the day i wake up with the worst cold and blocked synases, shitty start yeah but not the worst huh?

Gradually gets worse, next thing i remember i have to fill in an upskills exam online to start my new job, no biggie right? Welp little did it was going to take me 8 hours, been doing that shit all day none stop ill as hell.

So i'm ill as shit finally finished my upskills, i realise i have work tomorrow at 9am on my second day meeting some guy from head office looking like shit.

So for any of you who know you can get this thing called olbas oil (unblocks your nose) squirt some of it into boiling water in a bowl, put a towell over your head and inhale it (this doesn't get you high it just clears your nose).

So i'm sniffing away starting to feel a little bit better when i move my legs too much and the boiling water spills all over my pants, now it wasn't on my legs it was all over my dick. Too make matters worse any of you who know what olbas oil is its menthol like and the combination of that + the scolding water all over my shaft was just unbelievably painful. I jumped in the cold shower my dick is red raw now.

Oh and i had to ring in work and tell them why i couldn't come into work tomorrow because i couldn't think of an excuse, oh and its my second shift so it should be fun going in when i have recovered.

So if you had a worse day than me i bow to you because you been through some shit.

• Like 7