[EXPERIMENTAL] MirrorClient v1.051

MGI

actually im scared of using it, dont even know how it works and i havent been banned from fishing shark even being 99 so far. 

but great work biggrin.png

If you managed to bot 99 fishing I recommend you do not bot on it. Fishing usually = Insta-ban.

Anyways this version of mirror seems to be running pretty damn flawless for me so far <3

If you managed to bot 99 fishing I recommend you do not bot on it. Fishing usually = Insta-ban.

Anyways this version of mirror seems to be running pretty damn flawless for me so far QwPha8E.png

why not? now im botting cooking lol i do the fish for the money because i spent 4.5m on the script and fish is the only way i have to make money haha

why not? now im botting cooking lol i do the fish for the money because i spent 4.5m on the script and fish is the only way i have to make money haha

You're tempting fate bro trust me. I'd stop while I'm ahead.

But nonetheless I wish you luck, obviously you have some skill at avoiding bans. That or lots of luck haha :D

You're tempting fate bro trust me. I'd stop while I'm ahead.

But nonetheless I wish you luck, obviously you have some skill at avoiding bans. That or lots of luck haha biggrin.png

Been botting not very responsively for the last 3 days.

Still not a ban. Just doing Yews now, made my first mill :p

Not really noticing very much difference with this version.