February Promotions

Alek

Today I finally got around to promoting some of our finest to the ranks which they deserve.

@Divinity has been promoted to Script Manager.

- You were a natural choice for us and there was nobody else who was more qualified than yourself. As a Super Moderator and OSD, you were ready to take on newer challenges and responsibilities. I was very reluctant to someone else other than myself stepping in, but now I am very eager to work alongside you. 

@Czar has been promoted to Official Script Developer.

- I swear it was people spamming me 100x a day to promote you (just kidding I hate getting nagged). I knew you were ready, however your initial OSD Application was lacking distinction. After showing me some of the amazing projects you have previously worked on (and reflecting that in your application), you clearly defined yourself as a well rounded programmer. Continue your work and your skill set. Also you have 1 week to release your slayer script before you get demoted.

@Valkyr has been promoted to Official Script Developer.

- Your application was accepted on a pretty rare circumstance; acceptance based purely on your script source code. You discussed varying backgrounds in the field of programming without much physical proof (snippets, screenshots, etc.). This lead me to grading you purely based on your scripts, and I was pleasantly surprised to do so. You've really stepped above and beyond what I expect from a typical script; readability, cleanliness, strong OOP, and great packaging. The web-walking sealed the deal, welcome to the club.

For the other applicants, I may or may not have already sent you a message on where you need to improve on. Please keep in mind that additional projects besides OSBot scripts is highly recommended. For me to accept your work, I'd like to see something tangible (screenshots, snippets, videos, etc).  

Once again, congratulations to all three.

-The OSBot Team

• Like 13