Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

hey i bought this script and now its gone? i have the recepit and everything i bought it last Wednesday.

Message @Maldesto@Dex  or @Anne for this biggrin.png

They will be happy to help you out.

I did enable it manually until this got solved smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

You long time ago i used the script.

now i want run astrals but i wont bank.

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client? Reg
- Running abyss or normal altars? astral runes
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)Lobster,stamina potion, teleport moonclan,mid,large,big pounch.
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

[iNFO][bot #1][11/23 03:43:43 PM]: banking
[iNFO][bot #1][11/23 03:43:46 PM]: banking
[iNFO][bot #1][11/23 03:43:49 PM]: banking
[iNFO][bot #1][11/23 03:43:52 PM]: banking
[iNFO][bot #1][11/23 03:43:55 PM]: banking
[iNFO][bot #1][11/23 03:43:58 PM]: banking

it keeps saying banking, but doenst click on the bank, even no mouse movment

You long time ago i used the script.

now i want run astrals but i wont bank.

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Reg

- Running abyss or normal altars? astral runes

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)Lobster,stamina potion, teleport moonclan,mid,large,big pounch.

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

[iNFO][bot #1][11/23 03:43:43 PM]: banking

[iNFO][bot #1][11/23 03:43:46 PM]: banking

[iNFO][bot #1][11/23 03:43:49 PM]: banking

[iNFO][bot #1][11/23 03:43:52 PM]: banking

[iNFO][bot #1][11/23 03:43:55 PM]: banking

[iNFO][bot #1][11/23 03:43:58 PM]: banking

it keeps saying banking, but doenst click on the bank, even no mouse movment

I rewrote the algoritm some time ago.

It's somewhat complicated to explain, can you add me on skype?

Khaleesi.bot

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.76:

- Fixed banking issue at astrals thx to  <3

Should be live soon :)

Enjoy!

Thx in advance

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Great script so far. Some gripes though. This was running Nature's in Abyss, set to woodcutting obstacle only.

1) When clicking on the woodcutting obstacle, it usually throws the mouse all around it and moving without clicking it for 1-3 seconds before actually trying to cut it, usually doing it only when my character stops running. Seems a bit bot like.

2) When banking, if my glory runs out it banks for the glory, closes and then rebanks to put the glory away and eat/etc. Shouldnt this all be done within one bank? XP and profit per hour might be taking a hit because of this.

3) In general there seems to be pauses in between doing some things. Like when it enters the inner ring and runs towards the entrance to the altar it just pauses and stops for 1-2 seconds, after it enters the altar, then again after tele'ing back to edge. This might be intentional, but also might make rates suffer.

4) Also, as it enters the inner ring when the small "cutscene" or whatever you call it happens, it clicks back on the outer ring as if to search for another obstacle entrance. Not sure if it matters to much, but does this almost every time.

Either way, good script and is exactly what i wanted.

Edited by Basedx

Great script so far. Some gripes though. This was running Nature's in Abyss, set to woodcutting obstacle only.

1) When clicking on the woodcutting obstacle, it usually throws the mouse all around it and moving without clicking it for 1-3 seconds before actually trying to cut it, usually doing it only when my character stops running. Seems a bit bot like.

That's in the client... been like this for a long time :s

2) When banking, if my glory runs out it banks for the glory, closes and then rebanks to put the glory away and eat/etc. Shouldnt this all be done within one bank? XP and profit per hour might be taking a hit because of this.

Done this way to prevent osbot for fucking up item containers ... can't change this until they have this fixed.

This is a rare issue but for pll who want to run a script for multiple hours it will be a problem.

I'll check out if this is still a big issue, if not I'll rewrite some of the banking soon :)

3) In general there seems to be pauses in between doing some things. Like when it enters the inner ring and runs towards the entrance to the altar it just pauses and stops for 1-2 seconds, after it enters the altar, then again after tele'ing back to edge. This might be intentional, but also might make rates suffer.

Where specificly? I can make some tweaks to that smile.png

4) Also, as it enters the inner ring when the small "cutscene" or whatever you call it happens, it clicks back on the outer ring as if to search for another obstacle entrance. Not sure if it matters to much, but does this almost every time.

Its the osbot walking method doing that, reported this over 3 times to dev over a timespan of 6 months.

Will make another one today.

I'll also check if I can't replace it.

Either way, good script and is exactly what i wanted.

Check answer above ^

Loving this script (Obviously, check the sig ;))

But Khal there is a problem when crossing the wilderness ditch. The mouse literally spases out for a bit and sometimes it crosses back as well, could be a dead give away. But still I've made money for fury, zerker ring + a month membership in bonds using this :D

-Injection Mode

-OS X

-Natures and Cosmics in the abyss

• Like 1

Loving this script (Obviously, check the sig wink.png)

But Khal there is a problem when crossing the wilderness ditch. The mouse literally spases out for a bit and sometimes it crosses back as well, could be a dead give away. But still I've made money for fury, zerker ring + a month membership in bonds using this biggrin.png

-Injection Mode

-OS X

-Natures and Cosmics in the abyss

I see, ya the client interaction is very buggy atm ...

I'm currently writing my own interactions to get rid of that :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Check answer above ^

1) Gotcha

2) Appreciated

3) Theres sometimes a small pause after entering the abyss outer ring. There is always a pause after running to the entrance to the altar in the inner ring. There is always a pause after entering the altar zone. There is always a pause after teleporting back to Edge. I can make a small gif if you would like.

4) Gotcha, also appreciated.

Thanks for addressing me :)

1) Gotcha

2) Appreciated

3) Theres sometimes a small pause after entering the abyss outer ring. There is always a pause after running to the entrance to the altar in the inner ring. There is always a pause after entering the altar zone. There is always a pause after teleporting back to Edge. I can make a small gif if you would like.

4) Gotcha, also appreciated.

Thanks for addressing me smile.png

I'll take a look at those when I'm home this evening and optimize as much as possible :)

PS: If you are runing mirror it's normal it waits sometimes. this due to it being a bit slower in loading objects and data from the client.

but this shouldn't be much + doesn't always happen :)

Khaleesi

Khals Promotion time!

Get your free trials now.

Promo 1:

This if basicly for all the people who bought any of my scripts.

For every positive review you post on the store (Click here) about this script you'll receive a 5 day trial on a script of your choice (out of my script collection).

Whenever you posted the review in the store, take a screenshot of it and message me the screenshot together with the name of script you want the trial on.

As soon as I see the message I'll enable your 5-day trial.

If you bought multiple scripts, it is possible to make multiple reviews and earn multiple 5-day trials on different scripts or an extended trial on the same script.

Promo 2:

This promo is mainly for people who didn't bought the script. This promo is so simple it only takes 5 sec to do QwPha8E.png

basicly go to the first post of this topic and like the post, Whenever I see you liked the post I'll grant you a 24-48 hour trial.

If you like multiple topics, you can receive multiple trials at once!

It's that simple!

Kind regards

Khaleesi QwPha8E.png

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter