Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

The biggest issues I see with this Bot while running the Abyss with Nature runes is that it wont take a super energy pot out of my bank and use it when im low on energy, also I feel like you need to incorporate a glory recharge section when running nats with the Abyss so that the bot will go recharge the glories and then glory back and continue on the run. These are imperative issues that I saw immediately have 30 mins of running the bot.

The biggest issues I see with this Bot while running the Abyss with Nature runes is that it wont take a super energy pot out of my bank and use it when im low on energy, also I feel like you need to incorporate a glory recharge section when running nats with the Abyss so that the bot will go recharge the glories and then glory back and continue on the run. These are imperative issues that I saw immediately have 30 mins of running the bot.

I tried the potions and it worked just fine, you sure you set the percentage properly?

A glory recharge is not a "issue" it's called a suggestion ... 

Is there a trial for this or...?

Sure enjoy!

Khaleesi <3

Its currently clicking potion share instead of magic immune when crafting lavas

That's probably because yesterdays update, will take a look at this :)

bought this script, botted natures for like 4h, trained some other skills and made lunars manually, botted astrals for like 3h, servers gone off because off zeah, logged back in today, filled rune pouches, got kicked off the game - banned.

waste of money.

btw: dynamic ip.

That's unfortunate ... 

Just a little timid at the moment, because I'm seeing the recent ban posts and apparent issues with the abyss or pot drinking mechanics @_@ sorry, not trying to come off in a bad way sad.png

Me neither, just being blunt about it. Runecrafting has always been a hard skill to script for as well as bot. Just be super cautious. If I bot it on a main, I just do it up to a certain mark like a level, or a couple hundred runes and then do something else.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter