Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hey khal,

I just bought your RC Script and so far I'm doing Cosmic Runes through the Zanaris altar.

I wanted to ask if there's possibly a way for you to add the Nature Altar using the General Store w/ Noted Essence+Cash method?

Nevermind, I'm blind biggrin.png

EDIT:

By the way, the camera angle doesn't move at all while doing Cosmics and I've had to unstuck the bot twice. One of the times it wasn't able to click the portal to get back and the other one it just stuck in the altar clicking the minimap from one square to another in the altar bridge.

Edited by DamienLemarr

Hey khal,

I just bought your RC Script and so far I'm doing Cosmic Runes through the Zanaris altar.

I wanted to ask if there's possibly a way for you to add the Nature Altar using the General Store w/ Noted Essence+Cash method?

Nevermind, I'm blind biggrin.png

EDIT:

By the way, the camera angle doesn't move at all while doing Cosmics and I've had to unstuck the bot twice. One of the times it wasn't able to click the portal to get back and the other one it just stuck in the altar clicking the minimap from one square to another in the altar bridge.

Happend both when trying to bank?

- Mirror or regular client? Regular
- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss Nature Runes
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Monkfish house tabs default small medium
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Basically when it completes a run it keeps opening the bank, closing the bank, hovering over the nature runes 10 times and repeating that pattern. no error message at all. it only says started script

- Mirror or regular client? Regular

- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss Nature Runes

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Monkfish house tabs default small medium

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Basically when it completes a run it keeps opening the bank, closing the bank, hovering over the nature runes 10 times and repeating that pattern. no error message at all. it only says started script

Ya I'm aware of this.

Unfortunately it's a client issue in 2.4.8 :(

We made the devs aware of this issue and they are looking to fix it.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

hi im running astrals atm, couple things have noticed, is when it heals health it will go to bank withdrawl 3 food (lobster) eat 1 and deposit the other 2. also no camera movement it doesnt move at all  idk if jagex check camera movement too but if they do its unlikly someone doesnt move camera at all, i just purchased the bot and have many years of legit and botting rc with over 40mxp in rs3 and os. just throwing out some ideas of what i am seeing when running =)

hi im running astrals atm, couple things have noticed, is when it heals health it will go to bank withdrawl 3 food (lobster) eat 1 and deposit the other 2. also no camera movement it doesnt move at all  idk if jagex check camera movement too but if they do its unlikly someone doesnt move camera at all, i just purchased the bot and have many years of legit and botting rc with over 40mxp in rs3 and os. just throwing out some ideas of what i am seeing when running =)

Thx for the feedback, it should eat 3 food ... Will take a look at that.

Antiban should do that for you, will also take a look!

EDIT

Script updated to V0.78:

- Fixed eating food, will eat all food in inventory after withdrawing.

- Fixed antiban issue

Update should be online soon smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

hey khal, i just have an idea, im running astrals, and when banking alot of the time it will use the middle banker for majority of banking needs, but ofterm it will use the other banks once then click back to the middle one, somtime it will go left bank then middle then back to left b4 leaving which isnt very human like, one thing i found when antiban wasnt working and camera stayed still is that if you had camera so you where looking directly at bankers it wouldnt miss click the middle banker and would work great. i dont know any thing about scripts and how hard it is for codeing but would make it alot better if somthing could be done

other than that running great

thanks

Edited by kyleRC

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter