Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

When running fire runes with RoD method it sometimes gets stuck inside the fire altar north of the portal..

As soon as it teleports into the altar it clicks WAAY off north(every time, regardless of which way the camera/compass is rotated) into an area that cant be reached, sometimes getting stuck on the northernmost part of the island and sitting there. I had gotten up to go to the bathroom to find myself there and another player standing next to me asking if I was a broken bot, and warning he was going to report me...

Also it fairly often hovers over something that it should click on and shakes violently for 3-5 seconds before finally performing the action.

~using mirror mode

Hey guys, after getting banned and having many other accounts that I've attempted to start up be banned, I'm making my abyss runecrafting spreadsheet available to anyone.  All you have to do is update the boxes in gray to what the current prices are for the materials and for the specifics of your account such as xp/hr. The boxes highlighted in blue are what you would want to know. Click file and download for Excel. If you don't use stamina potions, set the SP Loss/Hr to 0 or the stamina pot price to 0. Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TWSQDAcCt_NHrOTidPXRax7kKmokzwEjc1pHaVdqQKw/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by ButtBuddyLove

Also in abyss if you use house tabs to teleport via mounted glory.. it doesnt open the door to the room with the mounted glory and just infinitely clicks on the glory through the wall... superduper botlike

You know there is a option to render a house with open doors right?

i'll take a look at the interaction on the glory, that isn't normal.

Hey guys, after getting banned and having many other accounts that I've attempted to start up be banned, I'm making my abyss runecrafting spreadsheet available to anyone.  All you have to do is update the boxes in gray to what the current prices are for the materials and for the specifics of your account such as xp/hr. The boxes highlighted in blue are what you would want to know. Click file and download for Excel. If you don't use stamina potions, set the SP Loss/Hr to 0 or the stamina pot price to 0. Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TWSQDAcCt_NHrOTidPXRax7kKmokzwEjc1pHaVdqQKw/edit?usp=sharing

Please do. It misclicks the glory with the house tab option a lot. Thanks! 

The problem with this glory is the client, the model of the glory is shifted over a few pixels.

So the client doesn't know exactly where it is, so it will try to click where it thinks it is located.

I will make a bugg report about this issue.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Hmm, seems the banrate on abyss nats is absurdly high. Used this on my main (first time botting in forever with a ton of ingame hours) and it got a 2 day ban within 5 hours of using. Was doing quests and regular Zulrah on the side. Also 2 lower levelled accounts (50 and 65 combat, quested quite some ingame hours) have been permabanned. Just a warning to people who plan on using this in the future.

Hey!

For me at least the script doesn't start at all currently. I'm not sure if its related to the new update or what but other scripts seem to work fine. I tested both stealth injection and mirror mode.

Thanks. smile.png

Seems to happen at a lot of scripts, probably a osbot related issue, I'm going to investigate this.

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter