Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal AIO Runecrafter

(55 reviews)
14.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal AIO Runecrafter

morocco

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

very good script based on functionallity, my only big downfall is the antiban. i got banned after 3 days using this and i feel like the antiban really sucks, i've used it moderately with breaks and all. think i'm just going to buy a private script since to many people use khaleesi aio

Link to review
tyoui

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great script! Ran it from level 1 and now I'm crafting natures!! True aio I ran it for about 9 hours and gained 20 levels. Never got stuck. True human movement I would definitely recommend to anyone. Couple it with his agility script for a greater xp gain.

Link to review
Jamal Ostergaard

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This script is NUTS! I've ran it over 7 accounts now for 24/7 (smart breaks and bot times) and I've had 0 bans. Khal has by far the most complex and human like scripts out there. This is for sure the best investment I've made on here so far.

Thank you Khal for your scripts! <3

1080c423b6870f9e4469a578b7712266.png

1aa55db7db7806be59780b778208c540.png

Link to review
Leanden

Fantastic scripts from Khal, and really friendly and helpful! 100% would recommend.

Link to review
crownofkings

The best script you will ever use for runecrafting, Great UI easy to setup what are you waiting for?

Link to review
anistyn

would have been a 5 of 5. but their is an issue with the script when you try and make nature runes using the unnote at shop method, is someone could let me know when this gets fixed, i will try it again and give a 5 of 5 because other than this issue, so far its a perfect script

Link to review
Santonio

Amazing Script, And a Amazing scripter! keep up the good work !!

Link to review
perstulio

Crafted about 30k law runes absolutely flawlessly with all features (Balloon, Pouches, etc.) Keep up the good work Khaleesi.

Link to review
strangeguru

I am using this script for Abyss runecrafting. This script is very stable, flawless, and does not have an inhuman speed while it maintains excellent GP/hr. I would highly recommend this script to anyone who needs an AIO runecrafting script.

Link to review
Rhos

Does everything just perfect, but when crafting astral runes, using a large, medium and small pouch, plus teleport to moonclan, when the bot get's to the bank, it glitches out, by moving the cursor over the the "re-arrange bank button and the tabs of your bank". Even thought the first 2 items I have in my bank are pure essence, it does not take the pure essence out of the bank, it just repeats the same movement, over and over, and doesn't do anything.

Link to review
Spoda32

Gets stuck in mirror mode after pulling another ring of dueling out of the bank when crafting fires. Other than that it seems great.

Link to review
daapoo

Only working runecrafing scipt at the moment and there is no need for another. I've been doing non-abyss cosmics and natures and after last updates none of my accounts have got stuck. Price is kinda high (and I feel the price was just increased) but it is worth it.

Link to review
KingNex

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Easily the best RC script i've tried 5 stars would be six if it were possible :)

Link to review
50HZ

+++Vouch+++

Have been using the Zeah part only, its really nice and human-like.
Will test on a few alts to test rest of the script:) 

5/5 Thanks:)

Link to review
yzuka1

Great script, got to try abyss runecrafting and mud rune runecrafting without any problem, i recommend it !

Link to review
Dan42069

Was going to give 4 stars as it works reliably but is not run-optimized in some cases. However Khals customer support brings it up to a solid 5 as I know anything that needs fixing or improving will get attention!

Link to review
ProfoundDemon

10/10 would buy again! Did ZMI for 12 hours straight with small breaks without a ban! 

Link to review
Drsalt01

Great script! Very customizable for different methods of travel, pathing, pouches, skills, and spells when runecrafting. Get everything you need and let it go to town, runs flawlessly. A++

Link to review
AffineCipher

Perfectly automates Air Runes, great way to craft tons of muds as well. Had to adjust the camera angle a little to fix some misclicks, but other than that smoothest script I've used

Link to review
meszki1234

· Edited by meszki1234

a++

khal best scripter

Link to review
canecandoit

Khal’s Runecrafting bot is the best! Absolutely flawless, i noticed a little issue with rune pouches whilst doing lava runes and sent him a PM regarding the issue and he responded very quickly and fixed the problem right away.

Everytime i bot, i use Khal’s bots always have and always will! You are a legend!

Link to review
alchemur

Amazing script! Works well and efficient! 

Link to review
Botthestrange

Hands down best runescrafting script currently available.  Handles all runes, can get you from lvl 1 to the abyss without issue so far.  I bot very causually with this due to RC being known for high ban rates and have not received one yet after having for over a month.  Would recommend.

Link to review
One bad MTF

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

This is a great script but can you fix the moonclan tele port for making astral runes please its not working. thanks

Link to review
Mustikurupt

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Amazing script, does everything well and operates at a humanlike speed, enough to give you a good profit. I highly recommend this script.

Link to review