[Stable] OSBot 2.6.4

Patrick

3 hours ago, SkyMuffinz said:

Mine does this too but will then break at set times afterwards. It's confusing at first when setting everything up though!

3 hours ago, SkyMuffinz said:

Mine does this too but will then break at set times afterwards. It's confusing at first when setting everything up though!

Patrick said this will be fixed in the next release (post is in this thread)

2 small things, new client does look awesome! Thx to everyone who made that happen. Now for the other stuff :doge:

-When executing manual breaks (pausing and logging out yourself), sometimes when you go to play the start, it fails to auto-log back in, so you'd need to close that client and restart or maybe you can open a new tab within the client (haven't tried that yet)

-the play button was moved to the middle of the client from the far left where it was before, which for middle sized farms can be a pain as when doing manual breaking, you could previously cascade clients and start them pretty easy .. hopefully that makes sense xD

• Developer
14 hours ago, Anomaly said:

2 small things, new client does look awesome! Thx to everyone who made that happen. Now for the other stuff :doge:

-When executing manual breaks (pausing and logging out yourself), sometimes when you go to play the start, it fails to auto-log back in, so you'd need to close that client and restart or maybe you can open a new tab within the client (haven't tried that yet)

-the play button was moved to the middle of the client from the far left where it was before, which for middle sized farms can be a pain as when doing manual breaking, you could previously cascade clients and start them pretty easy .. hopefully that makes sense xD

I'll check out why the login handler doesn't kick back in. As for the play button, I could add hotkeys to play/pause/stop which should solve the issue.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:18 PM, MaxedTitans said:

Hmm, whenever I am using scripts that have the world hopper part, it hops to world 400 eventually. Any fix for that in upcoming versions?

Should have it fixed again in next release.

On 11/10/2020 at 8:50 AM, Banes said:

Hey Pat,

I'm still having trouble with the break manager. It automatically logs me out for "botting for 0 minutes and will break for 0 minutes".

Any ideas where I may be going wrong?

I've added a check so it shouldn't use profiles that haven't been setup correctly again.

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

I'll check out why the login handler doesn't kick back in. As for the play button, I could add hotkeys to play/pause/stop which should solve the issue.

yeah appreciate it, sometimes also bugs when hopping worlds using the ingame world hopper

interesting, how would that workout, say if im on 20+ clients? thanks for the reply

[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 11:53:51 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[DEBUG][Bot #1][11/16 11:53:51 PM]: Login Code: -2
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 11:53:57 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 11:54:17 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 11:54:27 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[DEBUG][Bot #1][11/16 11:54:56 PM]: Login Code: -2

the first time it hits login code -2 it enters details fine, not sure why it says successfully logged in after that since still on connecting to server... so it hits the login code -2 again and auto login just idles doing nothing until i stop the script, after that i have to restart client because auto login just exits and stops the script, this is on injection & mirror.