[Stable] OSBot 2.6.4

Patrick

• Developer

Hey,

This release fixes scripts using their own break handler and some bug fixes.

API CHANGES:
- Added Bot#isBreakSettingEnabled() to make it easier for scripters to see if the break setting is selected.

FIXES:
- Mirror mode won't falsely show the proxy anymore.
- Fixed worldhopper not hopping to the first and last world.

MISC:
- Minor bug fixes.

- The OSBot Team

• Like 6
  • Heart 1

Ooh Never used hardware mouse before new to VIP 

At the risk of sounding like a moron my physical mouse cursor doesn't move when hovering over either the mirror client or game window though 

Is it just an ID thing? Like showing my mouse hardware id as the cursor

Stuff still gets clicked bot still runs and all just the hardware mouse is confusing me a tad because the cursor is still when hovering over the mirror client or the game window 

Maybe someone else who uses it or has used it can clarify? 

Edited by Dr_Dankenstein
52 minutes ago, Dr_Dankenstein said:

Ooh Never used hardware mouse before new to VIP 

At the risk of sounding like a moron my physical mouse cursor doesn't move when hovering over either the mirror client or game window though 

Is it just an ID thing? Like showing my mouse hardware id as the cursor

Stuff still gets clicked bot still runs and all just the hardware mouse is confusing me a tad because the cursor is still when hovering over the mirror client or the game window 

Maybe someone else who uses it or has used it can clarify? 

you cant use the computer while the bot is active, the client grab your cursor from where ever it is on your screen,
personally i only use it when im watching movies on the side/ or not active on the computer

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Quickscope420 said:

you cant use the computer while the bot is active, the client grab your cursor from where ever it is on your screen,
personally i only use it when im watching movies on the side/ or not active on the computer

yeah i just leave the cursor sitting on the screen it does its stuff but the cursor itself doesn't move like when I move it if that makes sense 

stuff still happens though carries on like it did without the option ticked basically running the same 

Edited by Dr_Dankenstein
5 hours ago, Patrick said:

API CHANGES:
- Added Bot#isBreakSettingEnabled() to make it easier for scripters to see if the break setting is selected.

How long does it take for the api site to reflect these changes or is it just infrequently updated? Also, it would be nice to have a dedicated thread for cli options. The one from 2017 is obviously outdated and the only way to figure out what's new is to go through every client release thread.