Optimal route for trade unlocked accounts.

AdamantPlatebody

26 minutes ago, AdamantPlatebody said:

Is there an optimal route people have already figured out for trade unlocked accounts?

The route I've been going is splashing till 58 --> romeo and juliet --> Dorics quest (free 9 total levels) --> Goblin diplomacy --> afk for the remaining time. 

The knights sword will get you from 1 to 29 smithing. That's 28 levels.

• Like 1

For the JMods reading this, personally, I bot tutorial island, AFK for exactly 32mins and 17 seconds, walk 2 steps south (one at a time - 3 tick delay between clicks), and afk for another 47 minutes and 7 seconds. I then mine 3 copper and 71 tin ore, randomizing which rock I pick every time. Some say this is controversial, but I think afk for another 2 hours, 8 minutes, and 16 seconds. Afterwards, I mercilessly murder goblins while examining every player and object surrounding me. I afk approximately 17 seconds between the death of one goblin before attacking another, with a 37.2% chance to bury the bones of my fallen enemy. I make my way to varrock and pick 1 cadava berry and 2 redberries. I talk to Romeo. Between dialogues, I get banned. Fuck this game.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Boge 1

On 5/17/2020 at 4:56 PM, Botthestrange said:

Dorics quest takes 3 minutes and gets you 1-10 mining and both quests are on stealth quester :doge:

Not planning on using bots for these accounts. I just feel like in the time that the accounts spend on completing knights sword can be used to easily get 29 levels through cooking, crafting, or firemaking. Knights sword can also lead to problems cuz these accounts are 10 hp fresh accounts and could get killed in the dungeon.

I'm currently testing out doing -> Melee combat in a low pop area (no banking or anything) -> quests -> idle

It's not particularly efficient but in my experience f2p combat without banking/pathing seems to be really safe in terms of bans.

Given my experience with this is tiny & I'm not sure if my accounts are going to survive.

1 hour ago, skeetballs said:

I'm currently testing out doing -> Melee combat in a low pop area (no banking or anything) -> quests -> idle

It's not particularly efficient but in my experience f2p combat without banking/pathing seems to be really safe in terms of bans.

Given my experience with this is tiny & I'm not sure if my accounts are going to survive.

I was also thinking about melee combat leveling. Have you tried out defense pure training route?

• Like 1