Sign in to follow this  
Gunman

Stud Creams Boomer (Muffins V Maldesto) 1v1 RUST

I was using controller verse keyboard. I was using a 60 INCH TV with 60 fps(console). I was using a different headset because my pc headset doesn't work with xbox. I also had to use 80 FOV instead of 100+. 

All those excuses and I still would have got beat, but I think I could have got 10+ if I didn't have so many disadvantages. 😛 

I'm old.. I can't hang with the studs.

• Heart 2

33 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

I was using controller verse keyboard. I was using a 60 INCH TV with 60 fps(console). I was using a different headset because my pc headset doesn't work with xbox. I also had to use 80 FOV instead of 100+. 

All those excuses and I still would have got beat, but I think I could have got 10+ if I didn't have so many disadvantages. 😛 

Lets just go back to Fortnite.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

This reminded me of all the excuses WingsOfRedemption gave after he got slapped by Syndicate back in like 2011. Time to retire old man :feels: :doge: 

• Doge 1

On 4/28/2020 at 10:28 AM, ProjectPact said:

Lets just go back to Fortnite.

LOL I can't play a game that is 80% bots and 20% human. (if that)

On 4/28/2020 at 10:42 AM, Space said:

This reminded me of all the excuses WingsOfRedemption gave after he got slapped by Syndicate back in like 2011. Time to retire old man :feels: :doge: 

I don't play for any other reason than fun anymore. I used to grind S&D for 8-10 hours a day. I'm lucky if I get on 2-3 times a week for 2-3 hours. 😛 

• Mald 1

25 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

LOL I can't play a game that is 80% bots and 20% human. (if that)

I don't play for any other reason than fun anymore. I used to grind S&D for 8-10 hours a day. I'm lucky if I get on 2-3 times a week for 2-3 hours. 😛 

I feel ya, life takes a u-turn when you have kids to look after