CLI -world ?

GiantPandaSak

Is the CLI -world flag broken? im trying to launch on f2p so i can use f2p accounts but -world doesn't seem to set anything am i missing something?
Thanks, 

code:
d ~/Desktop
echo working
/usr/libexec/java_home -V
export JAVA_HOME=$(/usr/libexec/java_home -v 1.8
java -version
find ~/ -name "OSBot*.jar" -print0 | xargs -0 ls -t | head -n 1 | xargs -I{} java -jar {}  -debug 5005 -mem 1024 -allow lowresouce,lowcpu, -login OSBOTLOG:OSBOTPASS -bot BOTEMAIL:BOTPASSWORD:PIN -script "":"f2pSetup.config" -world 425

chmod u+x ~/Desktop/CommandScript.command

Edited by GiantPandaSak
typo

• 1 month later...

I've seen things with cli not work for various reasons. I'd suggest maybe re-ordering the args. Here is mine that works great

args = ['java', '-jar', 'osbot.jar', '-login', f'{OSBOT_USER}:{OSBOT_PASS}', '-bot', f'{email}:{password}:0000',
        '-script', f'{SCRIPT_NAME}:{email}-{type}', '-proxy', f'{ip}:{port}:{user}:{password}', '-world', f'{world}']

Edit: Small note - print the line and look carefully that everything is correct and what the parser should expect. I once set `-world 0` and it gave an init error. That was a bitch of a bug.

Hope that helps

Edited by Naked

On 3/20/2020 at 7:25 PM, Naked said:

I've seen things with cli not work for various reasons. I'd suggest maybe re-ordering the args. Here is mine that works great

args = ['java', '-jar', 'osbot.jar', '-login', f'{OSBOT_USER}:{OSBOT_PASS}', '-bot', f'{email}:{password}:0000',
        '-script', f'{SCRIPT_NAME}:{email}-{type}', '-proxy', f'{ip}:{port}:{user}:{password}', '-world', f'{world}']

Edit: Small note - print the line and look carefully that everything is correct and what the parser should expect. I once set `-world 0` and it gave an init error. That was a bitch of a bug.

Hope that helps

what he said :doge:

• 3 weeks later...