Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

Holy shit guys, I did not expect this type of progress from 1 week of data collection, but congrats to the first two winners of the weekly progress on the bot. This data is only 6 days of progress!! I am working on making a hiscores on my site. There will be rewards for highest scores monthly, but I haven't decided what that will be. Most likely, exclusive add-ons to the script and access to beta-testing for new features. Also, I do not save any information related to account names obviously, it is only tied to your osbot username. If you want to be excluded from this, just send me a pm.

image.png.c5e419459bfb7c5e9687b428aec1ed3d.png

@dabswax gained 1.9m hunter exp (451 trips) and 668k farming exp (299 trips) and over 3k nests!!!! If you don't mind telling the people, how many accs are you running on & have you ever been banned yet?

@lolwutnow This was unexpected, but lolwutnow gained a whopping 2.1m farming exp (18k allotment plants harvested) from only 53 farming trips. My guess would be that you had a decently high farming level already and are running snape grass seeds with white lilies to protect. Could you confrim for anyone else interested? This proves that it is possible to get 40k+ exp from only 1 farm run. INSANE.

Edited by DylanSRT

3 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

Holy shit guys, I did not expect this type of progress from 1 week of data collection, but congrats to the first two winners of the weekly progress on the bot. This data is only 6 days of progress!! I am working on making a hiscores on my site. There will be rewards for highest scores monthly, but I haven't decided what that will be. Most likely, exclusive add-ons to the script and access to beta-testing for new features. Also, I do not save any information related to account names obviously, it is only tied to your osbot username. If you want to be excluded from this, just send me a pm.

@dabswax gained 1.9m hunter exp (451 trips) and 668k farming exp (299 trips) and over 3k nests!!!! If you don't mind telling the people, how many accs are you running on & have you ever been banned yet?

@lolwutnow This was unexpected, but lolwutnow gained a whopping 2.1m farming exp (18k allotment plants harvested) from only 53 farming trips. My guess would be that you had a decently high farming level already and are running snape grass seeds with white lilies to protect. Could you confrim for anyone else interested? This proves that it is possible to get 40k+ exp from only 1 farm run. INSANE.

I was originally running 3 accounts full time now 4(as of last week sometime), some on my hardcore/main as well (very minimal)

I was originally banned in the first 2 weeks of use on 3 accounts, (not mirror moded, big oof), I actually appealed those bans, got 2 back, and theyre the same accounts going LOL.

The only reason the farming xp isn't higher on my end is because I cut out allotments about 8-9 days ago (time=money :P)

I ran allotments until around 65 farming(with intention of waiting till farming contracts), then see it sort of a pain in the ass to pick 50+ strawberries @ every patch. I figure cutting them out cuts time in about half with VERY MINIMAL profit loss.

And to top it all, I received a tangleroot pet today on 1 of the alts :). All has been wonderful, been debating making more just need more time/cpu LOL. Most run 24/7 besides if they crash in the middle of the night, or anything else odd that might happen.

If im not mistaken the best account at this point is 84 hunter 74 farming? Started from scratch.

BY FAR the best experience ive EVER had with a script.

Im gonna start needing to do what he is, cause that 2m xp is nice.

Edited by dabswax
  • Heart 1

6 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

Yeah, that is snape grass with white lilies with 90+ farm. not using amulets of bounty at all 😂

Bot runs pretty flawlessly, I've had several 24H+ progs. 

18k allotments and still no pet 🙃

• Sad 1
  • Heart 1

So I made a post on the error report page, but basically what happens with the bot when I first used it was that it would make the four birdhouses then walk to the first trap, and it would place one and put the seeds in, then it would repeatedly try to empty the birdhouse and retry every 30 seconds. So it didn't work for me and I don't know what I was doing wrong. The ONLY options I had checked were willow birdhouses and nothing else. No digsite necklace or farm runs.

I think something similar is happening to me -- my BH / farm runs are not on the same time schedule. I will finish farm runs, and it will go back to BH and sometimes will continually check until it is ready to be swapped. I've caught it waiting about 3 minutes so far... but maybe that is just a coincidence that I was logged in pretty close to the BH being ready so it just continued to check. Other than that it has been working great for me. 

40 minutes ago, SteeMurr said:

I think something similar is happening to me -- my BH / farm runs are not on the same time schedule. I will finish farm runs, and it will go back to BH and sometimes will continually check until it is ready to be swapped. I've caught it waiting about 3 minutes so far... but maybe that is just a coincidence that I was logged in pretty close to the BH being ready so it just continued to check. Other than that it has been working great for me. 

I believe It waiting 3 minutes is normal, as he stated earlier that birdhouses reset anywhere between 50-55 minutes so its most efficient to check @ 50 minutes until theyre ready.

• Like 1

r[ERROR][Bot #1][10/11 08:03:46 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$CameraControl@128b66f
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isVisible(xj:178)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.isVisible(qm:84)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$CameraControl.execute(nf:15)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(de:74)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[ERROR][Bot #1][10/11 08:03:46 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@f1070b
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isVisible(xj:178)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.isVisible(qm:84)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(nf:557)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(de:74)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(de:110)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.interact(qm:172)
    at Birdhouses.M(t:1646)
    at Birdhouses.onLoop(t:2252)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(pj:76)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/11 08:04:52 PM]: Terminating script Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep...
[WARN][Bot #1][10/11 08:04:57 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/11 08:04:57 PM]: Script Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep has exited!
[ERROR][Bot #1][10/11 08:04:57 PM]: Caught thread death in EventExecutor
[ERROR][Bot #1][10/11 08:04:57 PM]: Caught thread death in EventExecutor

Only bug ive had recently, not interacting with leprechaun when its supposed to for whatever reason, just moves camera around for 40 mins and logs off.

Only does it on one account thankfully.

restarted and seems to have fixed.

Edited by dabswax

Error: User Generated
Time ran: 23 h 23 m 36 s - In game: 6 h 11 m 10 s
State: Withdrawing Magic logs x 4
Position: 2443,3083,0
First run:false - Mode:1
Trip Started:false - Banking:true - Items Withdrawn:false
-----BH:true-----
Trips: 27 (108 BH) - TripTimes:48,48,49,49
Xp Gained: 123120
SeedNest:68 - ClueNest:0 - RingNest:60 - Nest:103
DP:true - DPEquipped:true - BuySeeds:false - Empty:false
-----Farm:true-----
Trips: 15 - TimeTillNextTrip: 66
Xp Gained: 219571
Herb:true-Cadantine seed-0 - Allotment:true-Watermelon seed-4 - Flower:false-White lily seed-0
HerbHarv:474 - AllotHarv:2418 - FlowerHarv:0
Compost:Ultracompost Cure:true
Sec:true,true - AOB:true,false
Hosi:true,Xeric:false - Cath:true - Ardy:true - Mory:false - Fally:true
-----Inventory-----
Jute seed x 40, Hammer x 1, Chisel x 1, 

just another beautiful 24 hr proggy for you :), watermelons/cadantines w/ white lilies protecting.

Will probably post the loot from 1k seed nests/ring nests here in a day or two.

• Heart 1

• Token locked this topic