Flexing my Ironman - Finally banned!

Chinaman

November_-_The_Month_Ahead_(2016)_newspo

I wanted to do bossing as an Ironman, but did not have the time to do some of these early tedious grinds, so I botted it to get a head start.

I lasted around 2 months on a fresh ironman account with mirror-mode only. The account was about 80% botted and I was starting to think that I was invincible, hah.

I ended up with the following stats:

20190607_095959.thumb.jpg.4a91f1ec8ece0bb637818731f142ac0d.jpg20190607_100158.jpg.81a7c46ac13e88aa5a4563730a586aae.jpg

Scripts that I used:

Spoiler

scripts.thumb.png.0e70c614045f0cc35413e2865c99378b.png

My routine:

•  Mirrored only!
  •  Botted 18hours a day. (05:30ish to 23:00ish)
  •  6min Bot-break every 27minutes.
  •  I played legit on mirrored mode client only. (Quests/birdhouseruns/etc)
  •  Botted different skills almost every day.
  •  Used 2 costum paid scripts and the rest was paid ones. (BIG shout-out to @Juggles for those custom ones)

Ban:   2 - days.

I can finally play the game! How was I banned?  Honestly I can't tell for sure. I mean who can, but I believe it was a Wintertodt script I was using at the end. 

Now imagine how far I would have gotten without the ironman restrictions!gine how far I would have gotten without the ironman restrictions!

Edited by Chinaman
  • Like 3
  • Boge 1

Same thing happened to me this morning. Been botting the account since I joined which is about a month.  Believe the script that got me banned was also the wintertodt one though, I cant say for definite. I only got a 2 day ban but I've been expecting it. The only progress I mainly made was Skilling wise. Would still love to give a massive thanks to @Czar since 90% of the time I was using his scripts which have helped me progress the account so much. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Botthestrange said:

As somone trying to figure out which to buy this is the real question.  I need to just trial both but it appears due to the last update both are not working properly rn :/

If you message @Czar I can guarantee he'll update the script if you give him the console logs/gifs of what the problem is. He's extremely fast and amazing at fixing his scripts. Any problems I've had have been sorted within the span of a few hours (once they've passed SDN checks) 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Naynay said:

If you message @Czar I can guarantee he'll update the script if you give him the console logs/gifs of what the problem is. He's extremely fast and amazing at fixing his scripts. Any problems I've had have been sorted within the span of a few hours (once they've passed SDN checks) 

Oh i know I have a few of his other scripts and he has always been very responsive and posted fixes in record time.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...