AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

2 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. Have you only been using/experiencing this in mirror mode? Is there any chance you would be willing to use injection mode to see if the problem persists on here as well?

The only account I have doing this has quashed bans on it and it only does MTA so it's probably certain to receive a ban if I ran it in stealth. So I will make another account to test in stealth injection. I am pretty certain it is a Mirror only issue because I just recently deleted my Jagex cache which fixed a crashing issue I had with Mirror and the offical client but then I ran into this issue more. To give you a better answer I will make another account for Stealth Injection.

Edited by Gunman

20 hours ago, Gunman said:

The only account I have doing this has quashed bans on it and it only does MTA so it's probably certain to receive a ban if I ran it in stealth. So I will make another account to test in stealth injection. I am pretty certain it is a Mirror only issue because I just recently deleted my Jagex cache which fixed a crashing issue I had with Mirror and the offical client but then I ran into this issue more. To give you a better answer I will make another account for Stealth Injection.

Sounds good & this is much appreciated, thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gunman said:

Yeah I basically suicided the account and the issue never happened. 100% certain it's a mirror mode only thing.

All right, thanks a lot for letting me know! I currently don't have something in mind that could potentially prevent this issue from happening in mirror mode. What I could do, however, is make some sort of xp tracker that'd leave the room if it hasn't gained any experience in X amount of minutes. What do you think?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

All right, thanks a lot for letting me know! I currently don't have something in mind that could potentially prevent this issue from happening in mirror mode. What I could do, however, is make some sort of xp tracker that'd leave the room if it hasn't gained any experience in X amount of minutes. What do you think?

Sounds like a simple and effective fix. Please do.

22 hours ago, Gunman said:

Sounds like a simple and effective fix. Please do.

All right, got it. Please remind me about this in a couple of hours, so I could potentially look into this tomorrow.

14 hours ago, avikntos said:

can i get a trial please?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 1:03 PM, Gunman said:

@Eagle Scripts 
This happened a few minutes ago. Never seen it happen before think it may be a very rare thing.

Hide contents

@Eagle Scripts The issue in the video above appeared again for the first time in 2 weeks.

Here's a picture of the position. Moving the camera view distance did nothing as you can see in the picture below. I don't think you will be able to fix this issue easily nor do I think it's worth your time right now since you're so busy right now.

Spoiler

amnsijdnawkjaw.PNG.be14e090cec5274523ea15595110aeb9.PNG

3 hours ago, Gunman said:

@Eagle Scripts The issue in the video above appeared again for the first time in 2 weeks.

Here's a picture of the position. Moving the camera view distance did nothing as you can see in the picture below. I don't think you will be able to fix this issue easily nor do I think it's worth your time right now since you're so busy right now.

Reveal hidden contents

amnsijdnawkjaw.PNG.be14e090cec5274523ea15595110aeb9.PNG

Thanks for the information & offering for me to leave this be as is right now.

That being said, I do want to resolve this issue, by at least implementing the quickfix we talked about. Chance is you'll have to remind me a couple more times before I'll actually be able to do this, but I'm most definitely planning to actually work on this. Please do not hesitate to remind me about this on Discord every 2 days!

18 hours ago, greiter said:

May I trial this script?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

6 hours ago, avikntos said:

script repeatedly gets stuck during telekentic room. Got me banned

You'll have to give me more information on this. You're the only one reporting issues here and there's little I can do with this information.