If you had $1-2K+ to invest, what sort of botting would you do?

cocanecowboy

well. you cant just jump onto a bot farm and expect to success, so what i would suggest you is to, learn to code, get familiarized with botting just by using paid scripts, learn about proxies, hardware you would need. then buy that hardware, to run around 30 bots you prob need a $700 computer. then proxies, catcha credit,. its like saying irl, i have 200k us, i seen tons of ppl make mad profit flipping houses, im buy a shit house and flip it, if you dont know what you are doing then you will probably lose money, you start small and grow.

35 minutes ago, sanruizt said:

well. you cant just jump onto a bot farm and expect to success, so what i would suggest you is to, learn to code, get familiarized with botting just by using paid scripts, learn about proxies, hardware you would need. then buy that hardware, to run around 30 bots you prob need a $700 computer. then proxies, catcha credit,. its like saying irl, i have 200k us, i seen tons of ppl make mad profit flipping houses, im buy a shit house and flip it, if you dont know what you are doing then you will probably lose money, you start small and grow.

Good point, but if given the right amount of investments, wouldn't it be time effective to just aim towards more privately scripted bots instead of going through the process of learning how to code (assuming you already know about proxies, have a computer/reqs, etc)?

Scale up successful botting methods, then Ecommerce. Cheap to start, plenty of successful stores to spy, plenty of courses out there. $2k would be enough to find yourself a modest living. 1000%+ ROI is not uncommon if you know what you're doing. The bot farm would provide cover for all mistakes so you can try everything. Do not do stocks, you will lose your money and even if you make a small profit, that money would have been better spent rearing another bot farm.

3 hours ago, cocanecowboy said:

Good point, but if given the right amount of investments, wouldn't it be time effective to just aim towards more privately scripted bots instead of going through the process of learning how to code (assuming you already know about proxies, have a computer/reqs, etc)?

If you plan to brute force success with a bot farm, $2k isn't going to be enough. The key to a successful bot farm is having good problem solving skills and being data driven. To have those two attributes you're going to either need a developer full time to edit scripts and create the platform for logging and reviewing the data, or you'll need to know how to do it yourself. With $2k you could get a few decently written scripts, or 1 really well written script that's full automatic lvl 3 -> whatever goal.

Even with the fully automatic script though, you'll need edits made to it constantly to avoid the inevitable bans, and the changes don't come cheap if you can't edit them yourself. I feel comfortable saying that any large scale farmer falls into one of 3 categories: They write their own things, they're partnered with someone who can write things, or they have very easy and constant access to accounts at the appropriate levels for their method. 

On 5/23/2019 at 8:04 PM, sanruizt said:

The key to flipping houses is doing the work yourself instead of paying for help! That is how you make the $$

I would let someobody write me a full automated P2P farm. Makes account itself, another account gives money, supplies for bond and then it does the method and transfers to mule etc...

Just buy an old server for 100-200€ and add ram to it like 32GB DDR 2, then buy proxies and just masss bot. easy as that

Edited by Bjotorsflav

• 2 weeks later...
  • Night locked this topic