World hop not working?

Impensus

Hey guys, I am wondering if I may be missing something with the world hop function. My code looks like this:

if(getWorlds().getCurrentWorld() == n) {
                       		log("In " +n);
                            worlds.hop(302);
                            log("Hopping to P2P world");
                            new ConditionalSleep(10000, 250) {
                                @Override
                                public boolean condition() throws InterruptedException {
                                    return getWorlds().getCurrentWorld() == 302;
                                }
                            }.sleep();
}

The world hop function is reached and the world switch menu is opened. It however just idles but doesn't crash. The log line is reached and once the ConditionalSleep times out, the loop restarts (not shown).

Is there something I am missing or are there know issues with world hop?

This has been an issue for some time. 
The reason it happens is that the world hop menu is not open. I just wrote this fix in my scripts since it wasn't fixed in the API 
I fixed this by first doing 

openWorldHopTab();

hopWorlds()

Most scripts won't have this issue unless you are opening another tab while doing something. 
If you are just buying items from a store, you won't notice it. 
But if you are clicking in item in your inventory after hopping then the menu won't be opened thus causing the issue. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Do you have fixed mode enabled? Perhaps resizable is causing issues for worldhopping. Bear in mind I'm just bluffing.

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm try hop to world 2 instead of 302? I think worlds on OSBot start from 1 instead of 301. Otherwise, maybe it's a client issue? Does it work in stealth injection?

Thanks for the help guys! 

Issue was that for hopping worlds it uses 1,2 etc. But getCurrentWorld returns the actual value so you have to compare with 302 etc... This is why it reached my log calls but timed out 😛

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Impensus said:

Thanks for the help guys! 

Issue was that for hopping worlds it uses 1,2 etc. But getCurrentWorld returns the actual value so you have to compare with 302 etc... This is why it reached my log calls but timed out 😛

I realise your problem is fixed, which I think is great, but I don't think OSBot only accepts 1,2 etc. as inputs for world hopping?

I have an array of world numbers (302,303 etc.), and it hops just fine to any of those.

In other words, I can use getWorlds().hop(302); just fine... Could this be due to changes in OSBot 2.5.46?

5 hours ago, Medusaa said:

I realise your problem is fixed, which I think is great, but I don't think OSBot only accepts 1,2 etc. as inputs for world hopping?

I have an array of world numbers (302,303 etc.), and it hops just fine to any of those.

In other words, I can use getWorlds().hop(302); just fine... Could this be due to changes in OSBot 2.5.46?

Hmm strange. I couldn't get that to work. I even tried getWorlds.hoptoP2p() (cant remember full function name) and that would not work either. Only specifying the world without its 3 or 4 prefix would be accepted as an argument (that worked). 

@Patrick Are we able to have any clarification of this is expected behaviour or just a unique instance?

• Like 1