Just because you bot less time doesn't mean you're not being detected

asdttt

Been testing out a bunch of scripts on this website and I've come to a conclusion.. They're all very very easily detected and follow  very very simple patterns. Jagex isn't banning you because you botted 6 hours in one day, they 100% are detecting your script within 30 minutes of using it and just delaying the ban until you bot longer either to gather more evidence, or perform even more accuracy pattern checking on larger samples. Why do you think they limit selling raw resources like iron ore in the beginning of the game. Jagex is basing their actual detection on variables that are impossible to false. Yes, bot-time effects when you'll be banned - or even if you'll be banned, but it doesn't stop the fact that your script IS detected. 

Couple of variables I've noticed that drastically effect ban-rates:

Movement pattern. 

ALL the scripts on here I've used follow the EXACT same movement pattern. From tile->tile, whether it be escaping an attacker, or banking your items. If a bot moves in the EXACT same movement pattern for hours on end, there's no way a human could reproduce that. How to fix this pattern? Simply use webWalking. Surprisingly enough, it appears to fully bypass so long as you're not CONSTANTLY using it as it too has flawed mouse movement that is easily detectable.

Click-rate / click-pattern.

Some scripts click resources at a VERY FAST rate for hours on end with zero change. The very tick an empty ore turns into a resource it'll click away. Another thing I've noticed is scripts will instantly left - then right click the correct tag within milliseconds. It appears not to ban for consistency, but rather speed/flawed-click. Lucky for us, OSBot properly executes clicks. As long as you're not clicking very rapidly for prolonged periods, this wont autoban. 

Mouse DPI. 

Mouse DPI is very easy to flag for OSBot. It has major flaws: 

Speculation: 

Stealth Injection / Mirror mode

It doesn't matter whether you use stealth injection, or mirror mode. I'm sure jagex can tell whether you are using an unofficial client, but they don't appear to ban based solely on the client. Neither mode will get you banned so long as your scripts are well made (No paid/vpn/free scripts that I've seen are able to bypass, although it IS possible on OSBot, and I'm sure someone on here is selling private scripts that bypass). I've searched through the RS code many times and very closely and only located debug code that COULD be used to stealth injection. Here's my post about that: 

Jagex wouldn't ban on speculation, so stop assuming they're banning on stupid variables like whether or not you're taking breaks (Not saying to bot an unhuman amount, just saying breaks don't avoid bans if you're detected). Yes, longer you bot, faster the ban. BUT - you ARE being detected using these shitty scripts so don't believe otherwise. 

Edited by asdttt
Confirmed speculation
  • Sad 5
  • Boge 1
  • Heart 1
  • Mald 1

8 hours ago, Naked said:

Your 5 days of botting determined this?

I'm a new botter to this generation and platform, but before this new anti-macro software back with p****bot, I had a good amount experience. 

I keep being told by everyone that "oh if you run the script and take breaks you wont get banned!" but it's retarded. I have no idea why that saying so so common here.

Jagex isn't going to base their heuristics checks on playtime, or any other unstable variable like that. Literally all these shitty scripts make the same mistake, their patterns are INCREDIBLY obvious. Are you telling me it's really that difficult to randomize your tickrate, click-rate, and path tiles around..?  Longer you play, obviously cleaner/larger the sample to feed to the heuristic checks. 

I was just so surprised to come to this community and witness the banrates on PAID scripts. It's ridiculous that everyone on here is purposely using basic patterns when it'd take probably an extra hour adding some level of randomization and more realistic script-tick behavior. Do you people just store an array of tiles and click those tiles in order from 0->length? Lol...

Edit: On the side note, the API on this client is very clean and packed with a crazy amount of features. I can see why p****bot is dead now lol

Edited by asdttt

7 minutes ago, asdttt said:

I'm a new botter to this generation and platform, but before this new anti-macro software back with p****bot, I had a good amount experience. 

I keep being told by everyone that "oh if you run the script and take breaks you wont get banned!" but it's retarded. I have no idea why that saying so so common here.

Jagex isn't going to base their heuristics checks on playtime, or any other unstable variable like that. Literally all these shitty scripts make the same mistake, their patterns are INCREDIBLY obvious. Are you telling me it's really that difficult to randomize your tickrate, click-rate, and path tiles around..?  Longer you play, obviously cleaner/larger the sample to feed to the heuristic checks. 

I was just so surprised to come to this community and witness the banrates on PAID scripts. It's ridiculous that everyone on here is purposely using basic patterns when it'd take probably an extra hour adding some level of randomization and more realistic script-tick behavior. Do you people just store an array of tiles and click those tiles in order from 0->length? Lol...

This guy is right. I noticed it too on all my buyed scripts. :o  Better that scripter put time in there scripts. Instead of laughing at this guy who got 5 days experience. He maybe got 5 days experience. But this guy is so smart too notice it from 5 days of use. Instead of people who here years and say use breaks,proxy etc

Keep up the good work @asdttt

11 minutes ago, geoffrey456 said:

This guy is right. I noticed it too on all my buyed scripts. :o  Better that scripter put time in there scripts. Instead of laughing at this guy who got 5 days experience. He maybe got 5 days experience. But this guy is so smart too notice it from 5 days of use. Instead of people who here years and say use breaks,proxy etc

Keep up the good work @asdttt

I'm not denying breaks work, and I never even brought up proxies. Just claiming that breaks simply reduce sample sizes, but your still playing with fire and will get banned soon - unless you bot like 2 hours a week... I'm just annoyed that all this bad advice, and basically SCAMS that are being widely accepted on this forum. DO you really think checking your fucking stats is going to throw off the macro checks...? I'm sure many of you have private scripts that don't flag macro checks, but all the ones for sell on the store here are making 100% false claims about their "anti-ban" software. 

53 minutes ago, asdttt said:

Edit: On the side note, the API on this client is very clean and packed with a crazy amount of features. I can see why p****bot is dead now lol

More botting time = More surveillance time

10 hours ago, UPTHEABRO said:

More botting time = More surveillance time

Exactly my point. So why, instead of taking breaks, we don't just figure out exactly why we're being detected all together. As others have pointed out, I AM new, I just posted my test results to hopefully help others in tuning their anti-anti-macro. Why delay bans, when we could avoid bans

• Like 2