What data does Jagex collect?

Naked

I was curious if anyone could make educated statements on what data Jagex collects from the client. In particular I was curious about:

Mouse movements

Timing/Patterns

Click location

Widget interaction

Has anyone possibly looked at the packets (or another method I'm ignorant to) to find information on this?

They check to see if you look at your exp in the skills tab. Real humans will check this, so if you dont check it you will get banned much faster. Also they check if you are using random numbers in your scripts, because each script and each bot that exists has a profile associated with it. So make sure to do stuff like random(422, 9421). Don't use whole numbers because that will look suspicious.

• Boge 4

I think client interaction is the most important. 'Stealth Injection' is perfect.

I wonder how our client compares -server-side to the official client.

I hope someone is monitoring packets with a normal client and osbot client, both logged in. To monitor the traffic and look for special packets that only occur on the official client, or dont happen with osbot.

Would be easy comparison.

• Like 1