Jump to content
evenflyox

First Time Seller Tips

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Muffins said:

for the love of god PLEASE stop posting in Market -> Other its not a subforum for questions

 

zQYVCpf.png

My bad, couldn't think of the sub forum to put it under

11 hours ago, D Bolter said:

dont use a fresh account and dont trade gold websites because interacting with their accounts may get you banned.

So I should mainly stick to the market forums on here for selling it?

 

10 hours ago, Anomaly said:

level 3 is fine, only thing that matters is the age of the account. Preferably bond it if you're keeping more then 1b+ on it.

How old do you think? couple months or so fine?

Edited by evenflyox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2018 at 9:45 PM, evenflyox said:

So I've been wanting to get into selling but have never really dealt with the RWT market. Any tips for someone just coming into the market. i.e. Should I use  just a plain lvl 3 for trading, different IP from main, should account be aged, etc. 

Any kind of tips are appreciated

Forgot to reply to this yesterday. 

Ive never been banned in 8+ years of doing this for any reason. I’ve used my main, Ive used fresh level threes, I’ve used everything and never got banned. Traded botters, gold sites, etc. I think people just put too much thought into it. I just play the game and trade people when I have a deal going on. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Forgot to reply to this yesterday. 

Ive never been banned in 8+ years of doing this for any reason. I’ve used my main, Ive used fresh level threes, I’ve used everything and never got banned. Traded botters, gold sites, etc. I think people just put too much thought into it. I just play the game and trade people when I have a deal going on. 

For the average user, I've noticed holding 50m - 2b is fine, even on a level 3. You start running into trouble sometimes when you're constantly trading different IP's differing amounts of gold. I had someone ask me yesterday, TAKARcv.png

The secret is, think logically and don't over think it :doge: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

For the average user, I've noticed holding 50m - 2b is fine, even on a level 3. You start running into trouble sometimes when you're constantly trading different IP's differing amounts of gold. I had someone ask me yesterday, TAKARcv.png

The secret is, think logically and don't over think it :doge: 

Act natural is basically lol. but what do you mean by trading different IP's differing amounts of gold? Shouldn't every person you be trading have a different IP or are you talking about in between your own accounts. I get what you mean about just don't look suspicious, just that comment confused me I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, evenflyox said:

Act natural is basically lol. but what do you mean by trading different IP's differing amounts of gold? Shouldn't every person you be trading have a different IP or are you talking about in between your own accounts. I get what you mean about just don't look suspicious, just that comment confused me I guess.

One thing that I find really stupid and confusing is when people trade five mind runes and a bucket of milk for 100m.

If you just trade the 100m and that's that, it could be because you owed people money. You could give it to someone you know. irl friend wants to help you start in the game, etc. There are a bunch of reasons.

When you put something else in the trade window, though, it's now representing that you're trading 100m for those 5 mind runes and bucket of milk. Who tf would pay 100m for five mind runes and a bucket of milk? There has to be something up with this trade, let me look at it...

-----

Obviously, if you're trading 100m 50x a day every day of the week, then that's a different issue that gold sites have to deal with. If you're trading and both accounts are on the same IP, that's another account as it's very rare and can be self trading/gold farm mule. But other than that, you shouldn't have an issue unless you make an issue trying to be stealthy. With a lot of things in life, I see people messing up because they're trying too hard whether it be in other games, they try too hard to do something and end up messing up; in life when they try too hard to get the girl or the job, you just look really desperate and people don't like desperate because desperate people do stupid shit.

I just go with the flow and play cool and haven't had any issues at all and very few issues in life so it works and i'll just keep doing that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...