Fyi zulrah botters

Theorems

1 minute ago, ez11 said:

a lot of people seem to think that half of the venezuelean population farms gold on osrs. Not sure how that makes sense to them since you can just download every botclient and just use free scripts and make more gp/h botting than you could make legit without even having to pay for it.

Idk maybe they have a potato for pc and can't run more than a client or two at a time.

3 minutes ago, ez11 said:

a lot of people seem to think that half of the venezuelean population farms gold on osrs. Not sure how that makes sense to them since you can just download every botclient and just use free scripts and make more gp/h botting than you could make legit without even having to pay for it.

I know Venezuelans that farm zulrah manually, not all of them are chopping woods in varrock.

Edited by Swedens

33 minutes ago, Swedens said:

I know Venezuelans that farm zulrah manually, not all of them are chopping woods in varrock.

if they know enough about rs to farm zulrah they probably can manage to run a few osbot clients in low res mode and they make more gp than they would at zulrah on their shit computer.

I highly doubt that venezuelans who just want to goldfarm have maxed accounts or gear needed to get consistent 2m/h at zulrah

Plus even if they make a bit less gp/h they dont waste their time infront of their computer so they can also work irl or loot a store or whatever you would do otherwise in venezuela

13 minutes ago, ez11 said:

if they know enough about rs to farm zulrah they probably can manage to run a few osbot clients in low res mode and they make more gp than they would at zulrah on their shit computer.

I highly doubt that venezuelans who just want to goldfarm have maxed accounts or gear needed to get consistent 2m/h at zulrah

Plus even if they make a bit less gp/h they dont waste their time infront of their computer so they can also work irl or loot a store or whatever you would do otherwise in venezuela

It will get them banned, their biggest fears are getting banned. And no, probably nowehere near 2m/h, but way more than doing RC which many do.