Autoclicking to 99s Project

jesenican

15 hours ago, Mr Asshole said:

@jesenicanso you just record your clicks for a certain amount of time then keep playing that? isn't that bannable because of clicking on similar coordinates?

so far i have never got ban with it, just imagine there is thousands diffrent times betwen clicks, so its not possible to ques if its bot or not,just make long records

14 hours ago, FuryShark said:

How do you mouserecord mining o:?

i find 3 iron spots, close camera totaly close, and records my self for 20 mins and repeat that

Also worth mentioning....

Unbanned 2 accounts via Jagex support a week ago by going through all the emails that were banned in my history log on Osbot :P

One was a lvl 53, quested, had some combat stats and a decent amount of TIME already played on OSRS and suffered a perm. ban 1-2 years ago on osrs

Second was a lvl 3, recently went through tutorial island with it, however, it is a "10 year old acc", and it got banned in the old rs3 days back in 2010.

Made my script for smithing with Jitbit autoclicker, ran both my lvl 53 and lvl 3, and after a few days, the lvl 3 only got the ban hammer.

So...Jagex REALLY DOES look at time play in consideration in terms of bans.

I'm assuming TIME PLAYED refers to the amount of different clicks and patterns your account has had over a certain period of time? I guess the lvl 3 didn't have too much variability since it was made.

Also, too many people make the misconception of thinking that since they have an "old account" that was made from the old rs3 days, it would be "safe" from getting banned. Totally not true. It all has to do with TOTAL TIME PLAYED ON OSRS.

It's all speculation, but this made me strongly believe that's what is going on. Especially if you look at people making new lvl 3 accounts, and questioning why they get banned so quickly after immediately running bot-like scripts with minimum human-like interactions.

Edited by paulrut24

50 minutes ago, paulrut24 said:

Also worth mentioning....

Unbanned 2 accounts via Jagex support a week ago by going through all the emails that were banned in my history log on Osbot :P

One was a lvl 53, quested, had some combat stats and a decent amount of TIME already played on OSRS and suffered a perm. ban 1-2 years ago on osrs

Second was a lvl 3, recently went through tutorial island with it, however, it is a "10 year old acc", and it got banned in the old rs3 days back in 2010.

Made my script for smithing with Jitbit autoclicker, ran both my lvl 53 and lvl 3, and after a few days, the lvl 3 only got the ban hammer.

So...Jagex REALLY DOES look at time play in consideration in terms of bans.

I'm assuming TIME PLAYED refers to the amount of different clicks and patterns your account has had over a certain period of time? I guess the lvl 3 didn't have too much variability since it was made.

Also, too many people make the misconception of thinking that since they have an "old account" that was made from the old rs3 days, it would be "safe" from getting banned. Totally not true. It all has to do with TOTAL TIME PLAYED ON OSRS.

It's all speculation, but this made me strongly believe that's what is going on. Especially if you look at people making new lvl 3 accounts, and questioning why they get banned so quickly after immediately running bot-like scripts with minimum human-like interactions.

That's correct, I've also found hand made accounts outway the normal ban rate of just botted accounts. Why you think I'm stocking up on hand made accounts :cash::cash:

That future money!