Autoclicking to 99s Project

jesenican

Just now, Deceiver said:

@jesenican

u have any idea on when i try to record tele alch and play it back on normal speed it often messes up? i dont wanna do another magic training method atm since i already have the items, it can run fine when i turn the speed down a click but its annoying af and i dont lag :/

its your internet speed, your doing it to fast, example, your internet at the time you records works perfect,when you replay it ,it lags little and fucks everything up..atleast for me thats how it works

19 minutes ago, jesenican said:

its your internet speed, your doing it to fast, example, your internet at the time you records works perfect,when you replay it ,it lags little and fucks everything up..atleast for me thats how it works

hmm i guess, it runs fine when i turn the playback speed down so i guess its fine xd thanks

I have been looking into doing this for a while and I've recently started doing it to help me lvl up magic.

How long do you bot for ?

Also I looked at the files you used to fletch. Why do you have so many different length variations of recordings and do you piece them all together to make it less detectable or do you use one and just put it on repeat for X amount of times. Since i have been using a recording that's 30 mins long and I have been putting it on repeat for 4 times a day with 10 minute breaks in-between each repeat

Edited by cadmanmonkey
Spelling

22 hours ago, cadmanmonkey said:

I have been looking into doing this for a while and I've recently started doing it to help me lvl up magic.

How long do you bot for ?

Also I looked at the files you used to fletch. Why do you have so many different length variations of recordings and do you piece them all together to make it less detectable or do you use one and just put it on repeat for X amount of times. Since i have been using a recording that's 30 mins long and I have been putting it on repeat for 4 times a day with 10 minute breaks in-between each repeat

i bot as much as i got time per day, some times 10h+ some times 3-5..i always make around 10-15 files around 10 minutes, once it repeats 2x times i switch another one...you dont have to use brakes just be smart and think logical, this isnt macro stuff, its your own mouse record

12 hours ago, nano mano said:

Wow, that is good. Which auto-clicker are you using?

mouse and keyboard recorder, you got cracked version on piratebay

12 minutes ago, cadmanmonkey said:

How do you align your screen in the exact same position every time. I've been using the method of screen shootting a location and attempting to replicate it the next time I want to auto click

when you log in on konduit just move camera down till the floor its always same login camera,

UPDATE- Found sick way to bot on my goldfarmers to support this account in gold ( http://prntscr.com/iidqob)  profit is inccorect its 400k per hour no reqs,

1,5m exp more to 99 craft