Lil Peed was killed. Rest in Peace

CreamCaramel

5 minutes ago, The Legman said:

Coming from the mod who got banned, then bought a rank to become unbanned and is now a global mod?

It wasn't random drugs he died from, simply a overdose - sure it's his own fault but addiction is no joke. Prick.

A 'shit' musician who helped thousands of people struggling with their own problems. In my eyes if someone helps other people with their struggles, whether it be him or someone like Logic, then they can't be slated for trying to address problems in society nowadays. So how about you try and make some contribution to society before trying to shit down on others who do. So stfu :)

nice post count farm there bby x

Well, more valuable to society than your useless ass. Shame it's not you instead of him eh?

2sad 2post :(

4 minutes ago, The Legman said:

Coming from the mod who got banned, then bought a rank to become unbanned and is now a global mod?

It wasn't random drugs he died from, simply a overdose - sure it's his own fault but addiction is no joke. Prick.

A 'shit' musician who helped thousands of people struggling with their own problems. In my eyes if someone helps other people with their struggles, whether it be him or someone like Logic, then they can't be slated for trying to address problems in society nowadays. So how about you try and make some contribution to society before trying to shit down on others who do. So stfu :)

Well, more valuable to society than your useless ass. Shame it's not you instead of him eh?

took drugs from a random person that had fentanyl in it, like I said, no remorse for a druggie who made bad music and has no common sense.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, The Legman said:

Sorry, I don't consider drug addicts members of society. I'd have some respect for him if he got some help before he offed himself; good riddance.

Edited by Chikan
multiposted by accident.
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Legman said:

Is this who you listened too when you were sad at night? It seems like this is quite personal for you with the way you responded to everyone here.

As for helping people with their own problems, that's highly debatable. I haven't listened to his music but from what I quickly read in 5 minutes it's easy to see he was just another loser with some kind of problem even though he came from a well educated family. That's the typical "white" stereotype for people like that. His excessive and reckless drug use negates what "help" he did for people because he would post videos of himself doing various drugs suggesting that such things are okay for people to do. With his target audience being young teens/adults with problems in their lives who are very impressionable in their current states, he may have caused more harm then any help. In my opinion, all he did was provide entertainment for people who enjoyed that genre. 

If you define "helping people" as telling people it's okay to live the current life they're living and giving them comfort in knowing their not alone without providing a means to resolve their problems then yeah he sure did "help" a lot of people. The least he could have done for his fans was to inspire them but trying to get his shit together.

Edit: Btw dont talk shit about Chikan, I guarantee his contribution to society by going to university alone outweighs your contribution for the next couple of years. You're more likely to be a financial burden on the government's social assistance services than a contributing member if you're so passionate about lil peep.

Edited by IDontEB
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

Is this who you listened too when you were sad at night? It seems like this is quite personal for you with the way you responded to everyone here.

As for helping people with their own problems, that's highly debatable. I haven't listened to his music but from what I quickly read in 5 minutes it's easy to see he was just another loser with some kind of problem even though he came from a well educated family. That's the typical "white" stereotype for people like that. His excessive and reckless drug use negates what "help" he did for people because he would post videos of himself doing various drugs suggesting that such things are okay for people to do. With his target audience being young teens/adults with problems in their lives who are very impressionable in their current states, he may have caused more harm then any help. In my opinion, all he did was provide entertainment for people who enjoyed that genre. 

If you define "helping people" as telling people it's okay to live the current life they're living and giving them comfort in knowing their not alone without providing a means to resolve their problems then yeah he sure did "help" a lot of people. The least he could have done for his fans was to inspire them but trying to get his shit together.

"Help" em right into an early grave bruv. :feels:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

So his name was lil piss? 

Was he a little puddle of piss or something?

No offense to piss.

6 minutes ago, El Dingus said:

Some of y'all need to chill.

Just because you don't respect the guy doesn't justify the fact that you're saying good riddance to someone dying. 

Drug addiction is a real issue and shouldn't mean the person deserves to die because of it.

He legit glorified his addiction infront of his little 15 year old fan girls. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

No offense to piss.

He legit glorified his addiction infront of his little 15 year old fan girls. 

I would hope not, otherwise i'll have to fight him.