PROGRESSIVE | AUTOMATED | Aftabdear's 40 Range Achiever

aftabdear

Aftabdear's FullyAutomated40range

Gets your fresh Tutorial Accounts to 40 Range

Start with COINS IN INVENTORY & ONLY ITEMS YOU RECIEVE FROM TUTORIAL ISLAND(imagine just came off tutorial island and you trade the account gold)

OR

Start with ONLY coins in inventory

Supports-

*GE*

- Buys Arrows when out of ammo (make sure you have enough coins in inventory to buy enough arrows to 40 range if you plan to go that far)

- Buys Food (Tuna) if the inventory contains no food 

- Buys Bows to use

*Fully Automated*

-Simply put coins on the account and have it displayed in the inventory (preferably 200k-300k if you wish to get to 40 range) and let the bot do its magic!

-Start anywhere 

*Progressive*

-Updates the shortbow you are using to maximise xp gain

notes- as this is free I have not included everything as that would undermine the hard work I put into this such as, updating ammo type, progressing to higher level monsters according to combat/range level, safespotting, money making for supplies all at the click of start. However please do enjoy what I've created :) .

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ou1x7ec9la0nabo/40rangeOSBOT.jar

Edited by aftabdear
  • Like 8

11 minutes ago, LeBron said:

Nice script idea my man, range is probably one of the most annoying skills to train at a low level without a cannon

Yeah man saves you from grinding the quest and paying for a bond, no requirements, only a tutorial done acc and a bit of gp 

Edited by aftabdear

56 minutes ago, Bogdan said:

Looks like a decent script, trying it out right now.

If possible add to the requirments to start WITH ONLY COINS in your inventory, because it will keep doing this over and over again if you have shit in your inv.

https://gyazo.com/9a9da8cb270384fef730a109f8d54090

The reason for that is because your inventory does not contain the exact items you recieve from tutorial island so it didn't manage to clear up all the spaces e.g. you have fire runes in inventory and that sword that you dont recieve from tutorial island. This script was designed to be used for an account that came straight off tutorial island and had just been given gold. However I'll put a disclaimer in the title :)

Edited by aftabdear