will Decode protect his buddy from negative FB? vote now

ez11

^  

45 members have voted

1. 1. ^

5 hours ago, Apaec said:

I feel like the selling private scripts either needs to be against the rules (again) or needs a clear set of regulations which both parties must adhere to...

That, or people who sell private scripts need to put their own framework in place to prevent situations like this happening

If this is going to happen, then said premium scripts need to get better and less detectable, updated more often, and more fixes and changes to patterns regularly to get ahead of BotWatch and other implementations that Jagex has institututed to identify and track bots.

This being said, this is not an attack on your work at all @Apaec I'm just speaking at all scripts (Premium) on the SDN. I myself support Private scripts because I have a warning from Extreme Scripts 3 years ago for asking for one, and now the fact that he fucked up selling one is like sweet sweet revenge. Now I'm not a malicious person, but to me this seems like Karma.

Now I also support private Scripts, because there are so many user's on this Forum that depend on private Script sales for a secondary/(maybe) primary income, and also there's just something special about having your own unique script no one else has.

5 hours ago, Alek said:

The clear set of regulations:

And I completely agree with this from @Alek, there should be no protection, and it's been stated that said staff will not get involved to a certain extent.

You know if everyone was a decent human being and scammers/lazy people were not a thing, there wouldn't be an issue here at all.

People hate Nurvael naturally, but it's fine for Zerker for example to leave the feedback that he did?

But Nurvael leaves the other two parties involved they get deleted and he gets warned? :???:

Nurvael pays scripter, from screenshots you can see the scripter infers 16 hours tops - 16 hours from the given time which is LESS than a day and within a day to that agreement, no? But Mods insist on seeing where they agreed on 1 day time frame?

Nurvael doesn't receive a working script himself, after being 40M down basically scamming him as he paid for something that isn't in a working state?

brb selling broken xbox on ebay but it's ok cus he received it :???:

Edited by Nate
  • Like 2