Traders Beware!

Botta

Watch out for this kid. His name is Samuel Patterson.   He scammed me for $21. was talking to him on skype and after the money sent he just hung up. I have gotten him banned on Advertising other bots isn't allowed. and on Advertising other bots isn't allowed.. Below is a picture of him and of his paypal. DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM! Listen to me to allow yourself to save some money. He has a terrible Meth addiction which i cant blame him because of the area that he lives in. And please note im not making fun of him for his addiction. Im in recovery myself and understand the power the drug holds on people.

His e-mail is mpsasam@@gmail.com. Hopefully ill be able to get his picture on here.

His Skype is mariposasam  and the displayed name is "Sam's OSRS GP + 8 Years of questing.

Just today i heard that his Main got banned with over 250m of gold. Thats Karma bitch, so hes going to be out on the prawl to scam some people. Hes not banned on here so im just giving everyone a heads up. I would really like if this thread got a pin. But then again im not that special.

NOTE: Soooo... after he felt the need to basically say "haha" to me , he emailed me confessing his guilt. Not that i couldnt prove it before but this just gave me more evidence to paypal which is the reason why im now getting the $21 Back.

BUT WAIT! HERE IS MY QUESTION

We did a trade before that, i paid him $7 and he gave me 10M.

What would you do... would you get the 7 dollars back because hes a scumbag,  although you received the product you paid for.
Or would you leave it alone and let the scammer keep the 7 bucks because you got the gold? Let me hear your ideas. Im pretty tempted to take that 7 dollars but i wont because its not the right thing to do. If i did that, then i would be no better than him. Oh and thanks to the people who weren't assholes. :)

post-234863-0-63471000-1484114921_thumb.png

Edited by Botta

does he even have an osbot acc? Also why would u trade without a MM are you retarded or something

Idk but he will now im guessing. Why would i trade without a MM? well thats because its possible to obtain your money back when paying with paypal. Which i wasnt going to be able to do untill he was feeling himself and wanted to send me an email confessing and rubbing it into my face. No im not retarded. My IQ is well above 58 and he was recommend by a trusted friend. i still did smaller amounts because i was trying to buy 250m from him doing it $21 dollar increments. Yeah i fucked up.

he's gotta be autistic or something yea

Autistic? what are you 5? Grow up.

#1 troll post of 2017

Hell yeah!

sorry for your loss, but if you be more careful next time and search his skype and email on google. You might've avoided this situation..

Thanks, and yes i will be sure to google peoples emails and skype. Thanks for the advice i will follow it next time.

Idk but he will now im guessing. Why would i trade without a MM? well thats because its possible to obtain your money back when paying with paypal. Which i wasnt going to be able to do untill he was feeling himself and wanted to send me an email confessing and rubbing it into my face. No im not retarded. My IQ is well above 58 and he was recommend by a trusted friend. i still did smaller amounts because i was trying to buy 250m from him doing it $21 dollar increments. Yeah i fucked up.

Autistic? what are you 5? Grow up.

Hell yeah!

Thanks, and yes i will be sure to google peoples emails and skype. Thanks for the advice i will follow it next time.

no im pretty sure you're autistic