Gold Farming?

Lewis

Hey, im looking to get back into gold farming (havent gold farmed since first big osrs ban spree)

i used to run 30 green drag killers + 30 shark fishers daily. Since then all have been banned so im starting fresh.

I have enough money to invest into starting up.

Currently i have over 100 IP's i can use to bot on
20m~ on osrs already to invest in bonds.

Plan to buy some premium scripts (if i can figure out a private method, than a private script)

I plan to run 1 account per ip, starting with 5 accounts with members

All bots will be running p2p methods.

Will bot for around 3-5 hours MAX a day

Will bot for around 3-4 days a week

If anyone can share their experiences with methods or any tips to help me avoid bans it would be much appreciated

Updates:

23/09/2016 Now have 4 bots running, each on their own ip

24/09/2016 2/4 bots banned. Made 3 new accounts, making them look more legit too before i gold farm

Edited by Lewis

I think the most pointless post worldwide is the one asking people to share their methods with them? Just my input.

LOL please read carefully. I dont want a method. I want past experiences from methods, such as ban rates.

Quote: "If anyone can share their experiences with methods or any tips to help me avoid bans it would be much appreciated"

Edited by Lewis

LOL please read carefully. I dont want a method. I want past experiences from methods, such as ban rates.

Quote: "If anyone can share their experiences with methods or any tips to help me avoid bans it would be much appreciated"

f2p botting for "small" consistent profit - a ban is almost guaranteed. Private scripts work best - with automatic mule. Find a decent method don't be greedy and accept 100k-250k/hr profits. If you bot on 10-20 accounts its a lot.

f2p botting for "small" consistent profit - a ban is almost guaranteed. Private scripts work best - with automatic mule. Find a decent method don't be greedy and accept 100k-250k/hr profits. If you bot on 10-20 accounts its a lot.

Thank you, a worthy reply. I plan to find a private method with around 150-300k/hr. since im running alot of accounts itll add up

How will you profit if you only bot 3-5 hours per day? that's very bad

this \/

Running the accounts for slow months rather then ban and recreating same accounts is very smart actually.

Depends on the method i finally land on. It is easier to bot for 14 days @ 3-5 hours a day (42-70 hours per acc over the 14 day span)

than bot 12 hours a day and get banned WAY quicker.

But of course, it depends on which method

I think the most pointless post worldwide is the one asking people to share their methods with them? Just my input.

i agree

people can tell u useless shit about their experiences, whether truthful or not. the only way is to experience and try it yourself, dont rely on others for your own

i agree

people can tell u useless shit about their experiences, whether truthful or not. the only way is to experience and try it yourself, dont rely on others for your own

very true, no harm in finding out though. I really don't feel like going threw $1000+ to find out what people can tell me.

From personal experience, there is a lot of money to made in gold farming. Back when I used to farm, I was making like 3m/hour and I would bot like 15 hours a day. For 45-50m profit. This was a good little side business that I would do.

Some tips I have is to learn how to code yourself so you can constantly change the script and adapt to it. That is the reason I got into coding in the first place.

I tested out many methods before finding a good one.

I would only experience bans like once a week maybe while botting 15 hours on the account. Not many people knew about the method I had.

I suggest you to try a lot of different methods until you find a good one. Also you can make a bot to get the pre reqs for it so you don't have to Worry about spending time making new accounts.

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 2