Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

7 hours ago, TravSensei said:

Hello,

The bot is struggling run multiple runs in a single load. It runs outside of the entrance to zulrah next to fishing spot and puts on prayer and stands there till log out. is there a way to fix this thanks

Sounds as though it believes zulrah is still about as thats the only times it would be enabling prayers, is it Mirror mode?

5 hours ago, NightmareMoon said:

void with blowpipe/trident of the swamp, mage 2 cape and accumulator, sharks with karambwans, zul-andra teleports and dueling ring. it will use all the charges of the ring and grab another one from the bank.

Do you have any anti-venom+ in your setup or using a serf? might be the cause I will check the script, have it stop or make an alert if this is indeed the cause

6 hours ago, Fruity said:

Sounds as though it believes zulrah is still about as thats the only times it would be enabling prayers, is it Mirror mode?

Do you have any anti-venom+ in your setup or using a serf? might be the cause I will check the script, have it stop or make an alert if this is indeed the cause

seems i had no but no anti-venom+. it was taking regular ones out and doing that. looks like its working now that i bought more. thx

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, austboss126 said:

hi! I recently bought membership and this bot but it doesnt seem to work very well on my machine, if it not be dying and not retrieving stuff to out right lag. I do not blame you at all, it just wasn't what I was expecting is all. Is this anyway I could get a refund?

Scripters don't handle refunds. If the issues was on Mirror Mode then hide the paint. But if you still want to try and get a refund you post a request here https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/ No idea how long it will take to receive an answer but be patient, only the community manager handles refunds.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 7:56 PM, ausdanny1996 said:

Hi Fruity, I purchased the script and it legit just starts checking trident spells to see how many charges there are constantly? What’s the go there?

So it just repeatedly checks it?  any logs regarding charges/trident? iirc I have it log the charges when updating script values, I wonder why it might not be.

This mirror or stealth? Anyone else having this issue?

On 2/23/2020 at 12:20 AM, austboss126 said:

hi! I recently bought membership and this bot but it doesnt seem to work very well on my machine, if it not be dying and not retrieving stuff to out right lag. I do not blame you at all, it just wasn't what I was expecting is all. Is this anyway I could get a refund?

As gunman mentioned, I don't handle payments,  refund request would be required

On 2/23/2020 at 12:41 AM, Gunman said:

Scripters don't handle refunds. If the issues was on Mirror Mode then hide the paint. But if you still want to try and get a refund you post a request here https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/ No idea how long it will take to receive an answer but be patient, only the community manager handles refunds.

Thanking you

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Demobots said:

Seems to struggle on Mirror Mode, often dies or doesn't do anything productive. Im using Elite Void. Any tips to get the most out of it?

Using 50ms? do you have quick switch enabled? Disabling paint helps a bunch with mirror mode, too.

What sort of issues you running in to, is it on certain phases or just randomly?