Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed that after zulrah is dead, just before the loot becomes visible the bot will rub the ring of dueling every time, and THEN go for the loot and then rub again to tele out. Also notice the bot struggles to collect items after dying. It basically runs around the island for a bit but doesnt't go to the princess to collect the items.

Edit: The ring of dueling pre tele rub appears to only be an issue on mirror mode.

Edited by McLuvin

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Duhstin said:

Used this probably over a year ago but not used it since. I had purchased it. Would I be able to get a trial before re-purchasing to see how it works still? If so, don't add trial yet, I'll let you know when.

under 3hrs got 2 accounts clapped simultaneously. first day of usage. wasnt even 3 hrs straight. plenty breaks and real interraction in between. gf hundreds of hours getting the 2 accs set up and hundreds of mil lmao. not worth it imo.

@Fruity Guthix D' Hide is considered junk when I have it in my range equipment. Saradomin and Zamorak works fine just Guthix. And only the D' Hide! Coif and everything else is fine. 

And when I was using Mage Only Rotation 3 Position E PHASE MAGIC_SIX there is a 50/50 chance the player stand in the poison cloud and won't move till the next phase. Just sits there and eats.