Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Sorry, i'm pretty new to this. When you say 50ms what do you mean bud? 

I always disable the paint to increase the FPS. The bot just seems to struggle in general for example ill run it and it will be fine then the next time ill die and it wont do anything. 

Whats the best settings you recommend for Mirror Mode? 

Want to say thanks and congrats on the bot overall! When it works its absolutely great

2 hours ago, Demobots said:

I always disable the paint to increase the FPS. The bot just seems to struggle in general for example ill run it and it will be fine then the next time ill die and it wont do anything. 

Want to say thanks and congrats on the bot overall! When it works its absolutely great

It means you have to set your client response time to 50 ms, when in mirror mode you can use ctrl + f4 to change your response time by 50ms increments, you have to dial this down to 50ms.

• Like 2

@Fruity It seems the script doesn't detect imbued variant of archers ring when saving equipment, is this correct?

Edit: nevermind you won't be using those rings eather way.

However my bot gets stuck each time after a kill, logs spams setting zulrah to dead & not enough shark,  doesn't restock and waits in POH.

Edited by Dimotro

On 3/17/2020 at 8:38 PM, Dimotro said:

@Fruity It seems the script doesn't detect imbued variant of archers ring when saving equipment, is this correct?

Edit: nevermind you won't be using those rings eather way.

However my bot gets stuck each time after a kill, logs spams setting zulrah to dead & not enough shark,  doesn't restock and waits in POH.

Fixed this via pm's just replying so I remember!

On 3/17/2020 at 3:16 PM, Demobots said:

As mentioned, 50ms is the Mirror Mode reaction time setting thing, ctrl F4 to lower it.
For mirror, best bet would be to use a low amount of switches, not going crazy with 8 way switches and such just to help with any potential delays, Other settings should be fine but let me know if you spot anything not working quite right on mirror.

Edited by Fruity

Cannot get this to run. Attempting to choose the slayer ring / FFA method of travel. After banking for the correct supplies it'll just stop and say it's attempting to teleport to the POH. 

https://i.imgur.com/TefdYX9.png

https://i.imgur.com/KafPw4W.png

----  EDIT - Seems to perform correctly when starting at snek.

TefdYX9.pngKafPw4W.png

Edited by Wockcomble
  • Boge 2

Huuuuuuge thank you. Went from nothing to Zulrah completed in under 200 kills on my ironmeme, I don't know what it is about the big Snek but I just can't get to grips with it. Cure me spell worked really well before acquiring Serp Helm. Would highly recommend. 

Only issue I really had was sometimes if Zulrah was towards the very edge of the screen it wouldn't click to attack it for some reason with the camera fully zoomed out. Not sure if a client issue. 

EDIT - Just a little more info. No ban as of yet, will post further if it does lead to one. I tend to pause the bot between kills to afk/talk to clanmates and have done so periodically over time with many other scripts, only botting the most aids of activities. Seems to have kept me off of Jamflex's radar

Further edit : been hit with a 2 day ban. Haven’t played in 6 months and the last time I botted before that was a month prior so I’m almost certain it’s down to this. Still tho worth. I don’t mind having to grind the snek with full gear

Edited by Wockcomble
  • Like 1