Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

7 hours ago, dmrfc92 said:

Recommend stats / gear for this? 
got a few accounts at 60 all combat stats

you should have atleast 75 mage and 75 range for trident and blowpipe, you need to atleast have a trident since the bot only works with that magic attack at the moment. You need atleast 43 prayer but it is recommended to have higher than that and also a higher hp level and def level helps with tanking hits because you definitely still take damage.

• Like 2

Hi! Seems to be working great in mirror mode with slayer ring tp. Only issue (and this may be intentional) is that the Cure Me spell is spammed everytime you get poisoned. Is there a solution to this so it only casts it prior to the tick going off?

Update: Thought it had been fixed, but about 1/10 kills spams cure me the entire time. Unsure how to fix this.

Edited by letezia
updated

On 5/3/2020 at 2:10 PM, adeathsmckitten said:

New issue today: Script wont sail from Camelot to Zulrah Island. Talks to the charter, selects the location, then it goes to click on the "all" tab chatbox view and just sits there instead of clicking "OK" to accept the 3,200gp journey. If I manually accept it, it'll continue until it reaches that point again in it's loop.

Mirror mode, 50ms delay, 516 KC - never saw this issue. I am reproducing it every time.

On 5/3/2020 at 6:17 PM, infamousvox said:

I am having the same exact issues, it just started today, I am 600 kc between two bots I am running and this is the first time running into this issue.

On 5/3/2020 at 7:56 PM, Logo said:

I'm sitll having issue with bot not attacking zulrah just running, eating food and dying lol.

Pm us regarding your setup if you're stilll having this issue

On 5/6/2020 at 3:35 PM, bobbobolo said:

First of all what a Fantastic script!

One issue I had was that it would be stuck on the traveling boat.

Is this a common issue?

I use the mirror mode btw.

Keep up the great work!

Checking the boat issue currently, fix to be pushed in the next hour or so hopefully accepted today, apologies for the delays

On 5/7/2020 at 3:31 PM, infamousvox said:

Hey Fruity,

Saw you updated the version today, the bot now sometimes get stuck just checking the trident charges over and over again. Just thought I'd like you know.

Thanks!

Thank you, im looking into the issue regarding the charter currently. An update was pushed regarding the chatbox as if you're on resizable and have the dialogs hidden the dialogs are not displayed, looks like this has caused issues with other cases 😧 apologies for the delays, should be sorted today!

23 hours ago, Fruity said:

Pm us regarding your setup if you're stilll having this issue

Checking the boat issue currently, fix to be pushed in the next hour or so hopefully accepted today, apologies for the delays

Thank you, im looking into the issue regarding the charter currently. An update was pushed regarding the chatbox as if you're on resizable and have the dialogs hidden the dialogs are not displayed, looks like this has caused issues with other cases 😧 apologies for the delays, should be sorted today!

Thank you for your fantastic efforts.

The boat issue is fixed for me, already got four magic fangs in two days thanks to your script!

5/5 

• Like 1