Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

15 hours ago, falled said:

can anyone tell me if it works well in mirror mode at this current time? if i purchase and is buggy in mirror mode can i have a refund after 24 hours if so?

Refunds within 24hours of purchase are refundable if the script doesnt work as you'd like pending a refund request in the forum section

UPDATES:

3.89 - Amended profit per hour string updates
3.90 - Added current executor to status string
3.91 - Updated deathwalking bank visibility/walking checks
3.92 - Disabling loot tracking also disables supply cost updating as this could also cause issues if price server is slow 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 11:17 PM, mclemo said:

Hi, when i open the UI, it wont let me save a profile and therefore the bot wont start. Is this a bug? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Token has found an issue with OneDrive and its permissions, disable that and move the .jar to desktop

On 8/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, Marxzz said:

After each kill is done, the bot teleport to the house but it dosent use any of the portals to bank so he just stands in the house.

Do you have a jewellry box with duel ring and/or a glory on the wall?

23 hours ago, Marxzz said:

I cant see that profit i made. It just says 0gp even after 2 hours of killing the boss.

Pushed an update to update the values, should be sorted in 3.93!

Hey Mate,

I am currently refunding the script, I understand that you don't deal with it but I'll let you know why.

Can you update it so if you're doing Mage only it doesn't attack when in blue phase as it wastes scales, also see if you can touch up mage only.

I understand that Mage isnt the recommended stats, however when farming multiple accounts it is the most cost/time effective accounts to use.

Everything else worked great, however this script has gotten my account banned with 3 hours of botting done, only ever used your script on the

acc, and the other Zulrah accounts I have are still clean, so Idk what the difference is there. (Proxy used, no other bots used to get the combat or quests reqs)

So not quite sure what happened there.

Decent script that could use some touch ups.

1 hour ago, pantani2 said:

Hey Mate,

I am currently refunding the script, I understand that you don't deal with it but I'll let you know why.

Can you update it so if you're doing Mage only it doesn't attack when in blue phase as it wastes scales, also see if you can touch up mage only.

I understand that Mage isnt the recommended stats, however when farming multiple accounts it is the most cost/time effective accounts to use.

Everything else worked great, however this script has gotten my account banned with 3 hours of botting done, only ever used your script on the

acc, and the other Zulrah accounts I have are still clean, so Idk what the difference is there. (Proxy used, no other bots used to get the combat or quests reqs)

So not quite sure what happened there.

Decent script that could use some touch ups.

Thank you for letting us know.

If there are phases on rotations you felt dont work as well as they could, if you enable the 'Debug' on the GUI, it will display all the information about each phase as they happen, will let you rotation number, phase number, zulrah form, standing location etc, would have been able to amend but without knowing what needs improvement i cant change to a better solution.

Will watch some more video's about mage only see if i can spot which ones could do with a tweak 

• 2 weeks later...