Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 4/22/2020 at 3:32 AM, dan keller said:

With the cure venom by lunar spell book is there anyway it could be adjusted how often it heals venom? because frequently when im using the bot it'll spam click heal poison throughout the whole fight. As an ironman its kind of pain using all those cosmic runes so frequently.

What sort of times would you like? currently it should not be curing straight away but waiting for venom to hit 'x' hp per damage iirc

17 hours ago, infamousvox said:

Hey Man,

do you plan on adding support for divine mage and range pots?

edit: I also noticed the bot doesn't prayer flick the jad fazes. Is that how it's supposed to be or did I not set it up right?

Thanks,

I may add the new potions, is it worth using them over bastion or something? Would like to keep the ui clean so if they'd no longer be used I can remove that and add the new perhaps

Should be switching prayers on the Jad phases, it can't protect from range attacks on magic phase though, those attacks you have to tank as that's just how zulrah works

On 4/23/2020 at 4:33 AM, Fruity said:

What sort of times would you like? currently it should not be curing straight away but waiting for venom to hit 'x' hp per damage iirc

it would just spazz out randomly during some rounds and constantly cast cure me. but the bot is no longer of use to me as my acc got banned..i was a dumbass and used it on my ironman of like 2 and a half years..rip me. t.t

• Sad 1

On 4/23/2020 at 5:33 AM, Fruity said:

I may add the new potions, is it worth using them over bastion or something? Would like to keep the ui clean so if they'd no longer be used I can remove that and add the new perhaps

Should be switching prayers on the Jad phases, it can't protect from range attacks on magic phase though, those attacks you have to tank as that's just how zulrah works

The new divine range and mage pots just keep the boost the entire time without depleting over time. They are much more expensive though. After using your bot for over 200 kills, I've found the regualr range and mage pots work just fine and actually save money.

I appreciate the response though! Also, for your bot, do you recommend running in mirror mode or stealth injection to help avoid bans?

Thanks!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Logo said:

Is it me or this script started bugging out.

After dying goes to bank, and shuts down because it ran out of void made helm 😅

The issues above with interfaces is still relevant. Generally you have to baby sit it now.

@Fruity do some fixing pls, thnx

When it dies and doesn't have a helm, do you know if this death is due to a dc or something? should init death walker if you get the message about dying in your chat.

I could perhaps add a lil check, if you run out of 'x' and your at spawn bank init death walker or something

23 hours ago, ErGox1337 said:

Can i run 5 instances with this script?

If you were VIP yes, client restrictions, there are no script restrictions 

I'll let you know if I experience this again today, but yesterday i found it on each run stuck on the boat once arriving on the island, just shaking the camera back and forth doing nothing. Not sure what was up with that. Happened like 4 runs in a row, even after restarting, and I called it a night.

For the record, I'm at 360 KC with this script and it has been excellent.

edit: I do not seem to be experiencing the issue any longer.

Edited by adeathsmckitten
not experiencing issue anymore
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, adeathsmckitten said:

I'll let you know if I experience this again today, but yesterday i found it on each run stuck on the boat once arriving on the island, just shaking the camera back and forth doing nothing. Not sure what was up with that. Happened like 4 runs in a row, even after restarting, and I called it a night.

For the record, I'm at 360 KC with this script and it has been excellent.

edit: I do not seem to be experiencing the issue any longer.

Are you not having issues with bot just not attacking zulrah and only eating food?

I had same issue on both VPS and my own Laptop.

14 minutes ago, Logo said:

Are you not having issues with bot just not attacking zulrah and only eating food?

I had same issue on both VPS and my own Laptop.

Nope. Working fine. I'm using mirror mode with a 50ms delay. I also zoom out a little bit, since fixed mode sux... Not entirely sure it helps the bot but I like to think so considering it has to do less camera movements to find what it's trying to find.

• Like 1

New issue today: Script wont sail from Camelot to Zulrah Island. Talks to the charter, selects the location, then it goes to click on the "all" tab chatbox view and just sits there instead of clicking "OK" to accept the 3,200gp journey. If I manually accept it, it'll continue until it reaches that point again in it's loop.

Mirror mode, 50ms delay, 516 KC - never saw this issue. I am reproducing it every time.

4 hours ago, adeathsmckitten said:

New issue today: Script wont sail from Camelot to Zulrah Island. Talks to the charter, selects the location, then it goes to click on the "all" tab chatbox view and just sits there instead of clicking "OK" to accept the 3,200gp journey. If I manually accept it, it'll continue until it reaches that point again in it's loop.

Mirror mode, 50ms delay, 516 KC - never saw this issue. I am reproducing it every time.

I am having the same exact issues, it just started today, I am 600 kc between two bots I am running and this is the first time running into this issue.