Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

• Administrator
On 2/5/2019 at 10:09 AM, divinitize said:

Got this last night.

Working great for the most part however i am having a very annoying problem.

I'm using the cure me spell and it occasionally gets into a loop where it casts cure me right as i get venomed and it repeats the process on a perfect loop..

Would it be possible to count until just before the venom hits or something, not sure how venom works but must be a better solution.

It ended up eating like 600 cosmics in less than 15 kills, I'm risking this on my ironman (not too bothered if i get banned) so getting annoying having to keep runecrafting more.

[EDIT] It's doing the above a lot more than i realized, its my only gripe with this bot at the moment, at least unless i get lucky with a serp helm lol.

Secondly. It died once so far (i think i had the camera zoomed in too far and it couldn't click zulrah so bare that in mind)

It walked back fine to collect the items after death, however again regarding the rune pouch, it only put the laws in and when it went to clan wars it banked the other runes, i had to step in and fix.

[EDIT] Died for 2nd time (in 100 kills) and same thing happened, only 1 stack of runes is placed back in the bag.

and lastly again regarding cure me, after each kill it will cast cure me to cure both the venom and poison even if i'm full health and about to go to clan wars.

Would it be possible to only do this is you're >60hp or something.

Other than these small issues it's working great so far.

@Fruity

• Like 1

bot just keeps opening & closing at the bank after 1 kill otherwise it works smooth

this is what comes up in the log

[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:05 PM]: [InventorySetup] Updating: Cooked karambwan
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:05 PM]: [InventorySetup] Updating: Prayer potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:05 PM]: [InventorySetup] Updating: Manta ray
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:10 PM]: Changed Executor to RestartExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:13 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Checking: Trident of the swamp
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:27 PM]: [Rechargeable] Charging Trident of the swamp
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:27 PM]: [Trident] Trident has: 1173 Remaining
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:29 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Opening bank

Edited by fcguthix

13 hours ago, fcguthix said:

bot just keeps opening & closing at the bank after 1 kill otherwise it works smooth

this is what comes up in the log

[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:05 PM]: [InventorySetup] Updating: Cooked karambwan
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:05 PM]: [InventorySetup] Updating: Prayer potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:10 PM]: Changed Executor to RestartExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:13 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Checking: Trident of the swamp
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:27 PM]: [Rechargeable] Charging Trident of the swamp
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:27 PM]: [Trident] Trident has: 1173 Remaining
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 09:17:29 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Opening bank

Only looks to be looking opening bank once, will have a gander. Got discord for further questions if it doesnt happen to myself?

On 9/15/2019 at 8:05 PM, osrsnumber01 said:

what would the requirements be for this?

i'd recommend 85 range 85 mage 43+ prayer but min would be 75 range/mage 43 prayer

On 2/5/2019 at 4:09 PM, divinitize said:

Got this last night.

Working great for the most part however i am having a very annoying problem.

I'm using the cure me spell and it occasionally gets into a loop where it casts cure me right as i get venomed and it repeats the process on a perfect loop..

Would it be possible to count until just before the venom hits or something, not sure how venom works but must be a better solution.

It ended up eating like 600 cosmics in less than 15 kills, I'm risking this on my ironman (not too bothered if i get banned) so getting annoying having to keep runecrafting more.

[EDIT] It's doing the above a lot more than i realized, its my only gripe with this bot at the moment, at least unless i get lucky with a serp helm lol.

Secondly. It died once so far (i think i had the camera zoomed in too far and it couldn't click zulrah so bare that in mind)

It walked back fine to collect the items after death, however again regarding the rune pouch, it only put the laws in and when it went to clan wars it banked the other runes, i had to step in and fix.

[EDIT] Died for 2nd time (in 100 kills) and same thing happened, only 1 stack of runes is placed back in the bag.

and lastly again regarding cure me, after each kill it will cast cure me to cure both the venom and poison even if i'm full health and about to go to clan wars.

Would it be possible to only do this is you're >60hp or something.

Other than these small issues it's working great so far.

When i worked on this with a user, i believe we got it to work by only casting the cure me spell when the venom is hitting 10's, there is a posibility the configs may have been changed and ill have a looks. previously you could calculate the damage by the config value. i do hope we still can. If you're still here as Mald indicates, drop us a pm or message us on Discord we can run through some testing

@Fruity I have the same issue with the bank.

It gets to the CW bank, opens it and then doesn't deposit the loot and re-fill, it just waits for around 5 seconds and then closes and re-opens it.

Yesterday, it worked without issue for me though.

And in the logs, it only says Opening bank once.

Edited by golden_bird

9 hours ago, golden_bird said:

@Fruity I have the same issue with the bank.

It gets to the CW bank, opens it and then doesn't deposit the loot and re-fill, it just waits for around 5 seconds and then closes and re-opens it.

Yesterday, it worked without issue for me though.

And in the logs, it only says Opening bank once.

Update:

I have found the issue and it's not related to this script, it is with the client.

For anyone else experiencing the bank opening and closing bug, it happens if you start the script with a bank TAB open. i.e you load the bank and you are in your 4th TAB which you last used.

You can keep your bank TABS, but select the very first TAB on the left, close the bank and restart the script. The bot should now be able to move around the bank, clicking on any TABS it needs to.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 9:35 PM, Karlculation said:

What equipment would you recommend for an account that's 90 range, 78 HP, 90 magic, 42 attack, 22 pray and 5 defence? I couldn't exactly make out what you were using in those videos. I am looking to do magic and range switch

void is best imo, more inv space, trident of swamp, occult are the main switches. for range fury/blowpipe.

for 5 defence though i think i used the elder robes for magic, and then just d hide and leather for range