Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

16 hours ago, alexrees said:

Currently logging drops, but not picking up with nothing off in logs, and i keep getting [INFO][Bot #1][04/09 09:50:20 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

also does not seem to be clicking on boat.

Next time it is stood near the boat and not clicking could you screenshot so I know where it is stood, the terminated because of break condition is due to me breaking the web walker event 

Gets you banned under week. Wouldn't recommend. I was botting like 30mins-1.3hrs in straight and like 5 hrs per day with large breaks. Also some off days. I did other skills as well but still got ban. It did crash sometimes, like doing weird stuff that normal human wouldn't do but that's scripter problem. Also would say scripter haven't put much of a work to it. Everything is too much automated and robot like. Every time exactly same action like day n night. Too expesive for script like this. This should be worth 3€ max or even free. Because it takes a lot of work to actually train one account from 0 to zulrah.

I would actually pay atleast 100€ per month for scripter who would write me a private script. With no restrictsions and with program easy enough to use + more than one account @ the time. Of course it should have autobreak, log in/out. Scrambled actions and some other activities. But i guess thats the dream. I hear that scripters only do easy bucks, right?

On 4/3/2020 at 6:05 AM, Wockcomble said:

Huuuuuuge thank you. Went from nothing to Zulrah completed in under 200 kills on my ironmeme, I don't know what it is about the big Snek but I just can't get to grips with it. Cure me spell worked really well before acquiring Serp Helm. Would highly recommend. 

Only issue I really had was sometimes if Zulrah was towards the very edge of the screen it wouldn't click to attack it for some reason with the camera fully zoomed out. Not sure if a client issue. 

EDIT - Just a little more info. No ban as of yet, will post further if it does lead to one. I tend to pause the bot between kills to afk/talk to clanmates and have done so periodically over time with many other scripts, only botting the most aids of activities. Seems to have kept me off of Jamflex's radar

Further edit : been hit with a 2 day ban. Haven’t played in 6 months and the last time I botted before that was a month prior so I’m almost certain it’s down to this. Still tho worth. I don’t mind having to grind the snek with full gear

Hey Guys,

I am new to using this script, I am also an ironman like the above quoted user. I was going to use the "Cure Me" spell and use Iban's blast but then realized I can't use that spell while on Lunars. I also don't have access to a trident or Anti-Venom+ since there is a 94 herb req. Are there any other methods I could use with this script on my ironman to kill Zulrah?

I am open to suggestions!

Thanks for the help!

18 hours ago, jhc27 said:

Hi, used for maybe 10 kills, somehow it died and then died again without collecting? Is there any way to get a refund? I can't even run it now as it was on an iron and doesn't have the gear now as it lost everything. Maybe 1 hour run time.

Hellos really odd how this has happened, im not quite sure what to say, do you know where it might have died/how? it doesn't allow you to go back into zulrah without collecting your items 

-

-

-

Looks like 4.18 broke the script because I was an idiot and forgot to uncomment 99% of the onLoop method before pushing my fixes for vengeance, I have pushed the fix and should be on the SDN when accepted

Edited by Fruity

27 minutes ago, Mattyrox said:

Hey! Mines just stopped working all of a sudden. just stands there and is on status 'exchanging' know how to fix this?

5 minutes ago, holybong said:

when I start the bot it litterally does nothing? how can i fix this?

As my comment above, I cocked up this morning whilst fixing vengeance, I have pushed a fix just waiting for it to be accepted, apologies

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fruity said:

Hellos really odd how this has happened, im not quite sure what to say, do you know where it might have died/how? it doesn't allow you to go back into zulrah without collecting your items 

-

-

-

Looks like 4.18 broke the script because I was an idiot and forgot to uncomment 99% of the onLoop method before pushing my fixes for vengeance, I have pushed the fix and should be on the SDN when accepted

I'm not sure brother. I went and checked the collection, nothing in it, and can't seem to find where the log file for it would be. In the logger tab it was spamming no more staffs as I only had 2 so couldn't go back to it the 2nd time. But yeah, really can't use it now as it doesn't have mage gear lol. Any way for the refund? And if you can point towards where to find the log I can get you more info.

On 4/20/2020 at 1:13 AM, Vitoc said:

if i buy it , do you give some ligths on minimun Stats, items, etc on account to run the script?  

minimum stats are 75 magic/range 43 prayer but its recommended to have 85 magic/range 60+ prayer with 70+ def. Trident of Swamp and then rune cross/diamond bolts or blowpipe/addy darts, armour is just best you can I'd imagine, void is decent for minimal switches

On 4/19/2020 at 10:32 PM, jhc27 said:

I'm not sure brother. I went and checked the collection, nothing in it, and can't seem to find where the log file for it would be. In the logger tab it was spamming no more staffs as I only had 2 so couldn't go back to it the 2nd time. But yeah, really can't use it now as it doesn't have mage gear lol. Any way for the refund? And if you can point towards where to find the log I can get you more info.

Logs art saved anywhere unfortunately, ill look into adding this to help future issues, really sorry to hear if it is the script, trying to work out what might have happened 🤔 Don't think I've had this reported 'o.O - Would you be able to send me your profile so I can copy/paste into my folder and run it see if I can spot anything?

Profiles are saved: Users/your_name/OSBot/Data/Fruity/Fruity Zulrah/Profiles