Explv's OSBot Manager

Explv

Yes

Either run it from the terminal:

java -jar /path/to/dir/explv_osbot_manager*.jar

Or setup the .jar file to open with Java on double click, by finding instructions online for your distribution, for example: 

http://askubuntu.com/questions/192914/how-run-a-jar-file-with-a-double-click

nice. it works. by the way, do you still mind configuring it? osbot seems to have a problem on some people when running multiple clients at the same time. can you add like a 10 second delay when running multiple configs/bots?

Can't load configs saved from the 1st version cause of the error of UI serial version or something idk if you can fix it.

If you have configs from the first version unfortunately it is likely you will have to remake them because I changed the way the serialisation works when I changed to use a table view.

• Like 1

If you have configs from the first version unfortunately it is likely you will have to remake them because I changed the way the serialisation works when I changed to use a table view.

you know how it says set mem for the client if you leave it blank when you start it it sets it to -1 and the manager app times out and doesnt respond

am i doing something horribly wrong because it said optional on mem allocation

you know how it says set mem for the client if you leave it blank when you start it it sets it to -1 and the manager app times out and doesnt respond

-1 is the default option, when it is set to -1 the -mem parameter isn't set by the application.

I will change -1 to say something like "default" to make this less confusing

Issue has been fixed, was related to ) included in the script name

It has only been tested on Windows 10 and Linux. I will try and add some stuff that will make it compatible with older windows versions

Alright thanks let me know if you need access to windows 7, I can let you teamview to one of my servers.

Would you know if it works on Centos 7?

Edited by Antonio Kala

Alright thanks let me know if you need access to windows 7, I can let you teamview to one of my servers.

Would you know if it works on Centos 7?

Are you launching it with command line or by opening as application?

java -jar NAMEOFJAR.jar

It will 100% work on windows 7, issue is on your end.

Indeed, I have just tested it on Windows 7 and can confirm that it works.

Make sure you are using the latest version of my application and opening the .jar with Java 8, either by right clicking and selecting "Open With", setting the default application for .jar files to Java or, as Tom posted, running it from the command line using "java -jar name_of_the_file.jar"

Edited by Explv

Is it possible to have all the settings the same and just change the username?

This would save time when you're adding 20+ accounts running the same bot/same settings and all you have to do is change the username for each one.

For example, have Script, World Type, Low CPU, Low Resource always set the same and then just change username.

Anyways, this is a great feature. Thanks for the release

Edited by Juggles