Removing Bought Ranks From Thread Titles?

Muffins

I trust scripters more than regular members.

For example; If someone is making $200+ a week, and there's certainly a lot of people who are making >$200 a week, they're less likely to scam.

Because if they get banned that >$200 a week is going to stop or heavily slow down.

So they have more of a reason not to scam smile.png

In a sense fren, you're right but not all scripters earn money lol

For example i'm S2 so I can make prem scripts and earn money yet I don't have any prem scripts out (as of yet). So, for someone like me, what have I got to lose? boge.png

>not implying im gonna scam but i only gave myself as an example bcus didn't want to say any names Troll.png

But yeah, what my point is lol, not all scripters earn money and if they do, it wouldn't be significant  amount like  $200 a week unless you're someone op like @FrostBug ofc boge.png

Therefore, basically I think that if [scripter] tag is allowed in the market section only respectable/well known scripters should have the right to use it at a bare minimum. Not anyone else as those who do put the [sCRIPTER] tag, are new people with scripter 1's with join dates of 2k16 

(Not targeting anyone specifically but I just wanted people to know this lol)

Edited by Saiyan
  • Like 1

No thanks

why not?

come to the chatbox

banned rip if you need me skype me

There is no false sense of trust, you cannot talk about false sense of trust with you putting your fb in your titles with your track record. 

I can though, you bought 100$ to get out of twc. My track record isn't tainted at all because I always refund the people. It also wasn't aimed at you it's just kind of funny how right after you got 100$ donor you decided to change your thread titles and open up new shops.

why not?

banned rip if you need me skype me

I can though, you bought 100$ to get out of twc. My track record isn't tainted at all because I always refund the people. It also wasn't aimed at you it's just kind of funny how right after you got 100$ donor you decided to change your thread titles and open up new shops.

Are you that dimwitted? 

I never bought $100 to get out of twc, I bought donor AFTER twc. I made it a point to prove myself before buying it. I bought $100 today, all the rest of my fb guess what was while I was twc.

You have a long track record of scamming and theres no point in denying. I scammed in the past once I refunded, I deserved twc. I paid my dues.

Are you that dimwitted? 

I never bought $100 to get out of twc, I bought donor AFTER twc. I made it a point to prove myself before buying it. I bought $100 today, all the rest of my fb guess what was while I was twc.

You have a long track record of scamming and theres no point in denying. I scammed in the past once I refunded, I deserved twc. I paid my dues.

Uhm I have a track record of scamming? Ok. Please provide my track record. The only issues i have had is selling accounts and the OO's recovering and I always refund, not scamming? Also, don't flame me in the chatbox :)

2d27b1a474eb86449061894c4073e3f3.png

Uhm I have a track record of scamming? Ok. Please provide my track record. The only issues i have had is selling accounts and the OO's recovering and I always refund, not scamming? Also, don't flame me in the chatbox smile.png

2d27b1a474eb86449061894c4073e3f3.png

Flame? Just stating the obvious, I'm waiting on a rebuttal for my supposedly buying out of twc. 

Of course you only have issues of selling accounts that you aren't OO, thats why you were banned.

Quote from you:

Story: Got banned on XXXXXXX for scamming 20m over a year ago and the person was a ban evader and he was banned shortly after. Due to my ban there, i was banned on osbot (a forum which i frequent and have over 400+fb) and was told if i wished to be unbanned i should contact the user and try to refund him, and was unsuccessful in doing so and was unbanned from osbot. Hopefully Maldesto could confirm this as it was a long time ago. Let me know what I need to do as this was over a year ago and is kind of absurd that it is just now being brought up when I have done numerous trades over the amount that was "scammed" for. I know scamming is scamming etc and I'll donate the scammed amount to sythe or w/e needs to be done to be unbanned from sythe as i have generated a nice amount of vouches on here and would not like to lose it. You can contact me on skype @ muffinrs with any questions/concerns. I don't use the XXXXXXXXX marketplace as xxxxx and osbot are my main ones. Thank you for reading my wall of text.

• Like 3

Flame? Just stating the obvious, I'm waiting on a rebuttal for my supposedly buying out of twc. 

Of course you only have issues of selling accounts that you aren't OO, thats why you were banned.

Quote from you:

Story: Got banned on XXXXXXX for scamming 20m over a year ago and the person was a ban evader and he was banned shortly after. Due to my ban there, i was banned on osbot (a forum which i frequent and have over 400+fb) and was told if i wished to be unbanned i should contact the user and try to refund him, and was unsuccessful in doing so and was unbanned from osbot. Hopefully Maldesto could confirm this as it was a long time ago. Let me know what I need to do as this was over a year ago and is kind of absurd that it is just now being brought up when I have done numerous trades over the amount that was "scammed" for. I know scamming is scamming etc and I'll donate the scammed amount to sythe or w/e needs to be done to be unbanned from sythe as i have generated a nice amount of vouches on here and would not like to lose it. You can contact me on skype @ muffinrs with any questions/concerns. I don't use the XXXXXXXXX marketplace as xxxxx and osbot are my main ones. Thank you for reading my wall of text.

Yup. And the dude was a mass ban-evader and I even offered to refund him but was unable to get ahold of him. It has been over 2 years and I've traded well over 4b. That is one case, care to add others or do you not know the definition of track record?

Why do you care? One of the privileges of the buying the ranks is the ability to do that. 

How is that a privilege? You do it to support the site, not to add clickbait to your titles

Edited by Muffins

Yup. And the dude was a mass ban-evader and I even offered to refund him but was unable to get ahold of him. It has been over 2 years and I've traded well over 4b. That is one case, care to add others or are do you not know the definition of track record?

How is that a privilege? You do it to support the site, not to add clickbait to your titles

I'm a mass ban-evader please lmfao!