My mission to get un-fired

Qubit

Cont.. of http://osbot.org/forum/topic/99450-got-fired-because-im-retarded/

So, I emailed my boss 3 days ago and no response. The also need to message me because the company still owes me money away. But, I was fired for drinking alcohol on company property and admitted to it. But I've been building an argument of evidence to presents that I was never drinking, but it is pretty weak..

Evidence (kind of weak):

- Fired employees can vouch and say I never drank alcohol..

- Have a text from the person how bought the alcohol, admitting I never drank

- I am taking medication which prohibits me from drinking for a total of 6 months, I have to take monthly blood tests because of it

- I have a side of the story that aligns very well with what the boss imagined what happened, except I have names of 4+ people who  were also involved and never got fired

The job is a pretty unimportant summer job. I can easily get a better job, but I am fighting to get this one back merely because my boss fired me thinking I was scum and broke the rules and I believe I am a much better person than that and because of my character I never want to leave a job with my employer thinking I drank alcohol on the job.

What do you think? Do you think it is inappropriate for me to call my employer tomorrow and ask for him to listen to me for a brief moment? 

Edited by Qubit

When the OP calls his boss a retard but then tries to mount an illegitimate defence of his firing.

And yes I read that you were drinking Dr. Pepper.

Don't really understand what you are saying. 

I can't be mad at my employer for ignoring my email?

How is my defense illegitimate?

Do you understand Dr. Pepper is the best soda out there?