I have just lost faith in osbot

The Hero of Time

9be1c6539c405f595a559a0f3d5e62a3.png

so i was kindly testing frostbugs firecape script, i didnt even need a firecape but i was kind enough to do it on my voider with 99 ranged and 94 magic, and i accidentally showed my rsn, and today i learned there are some real nazi's here that likes to ruin other ppls account. good to know you can't trust anyone! smile.png

i didnt really play on it anyway, but its so good to know you can't trust anyone

Edited by The Hero of Time

so i was kindly testing frostbugs firecape script, i didnt even need a firecape but i was kind enough to do it on my voider with 99 ranged and 94 magic, and i accidentally showed my rsn, and today i learned there are some real nazi's here that likes to ruin other ppls account. good to know you can't trust anyone! smile.png

i didnt really play on it anyway, but its so good to know you can't trust anyone

This is fucked up...

someone is jealous have you see the twitter profil? doesnt appear for me

Edited by Anivia

dw i got you, ill skype you later.

0rIOvwj.png

j8izwUZ.png

He's a good friend of mine and quite the, uhm, helper smile.png

ohmy.png he deleted his twitter tho

someone is jealous have you see the twitter profil?

i scrolled through it, didnt see anything interesting, its deleted now tho

Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 2