Trial Mod Vote

Maldesto

Trial Mod  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you choose to be a trial moderator?

Muffins..  Dude doesn't put up with shit but isnt a dick. Most well known and been in the community for a while. Always helping newbs in chatbox and he scripts so he gives insight plebs who won't learn java but wanna code

Realist - ehh, friends with too many people i dislike

Scotty- can be a pleb and always being a white knight for his friends in chat box

epsilon - ^

Pain- Who?

Edited by Qubit
  • Like 1

Okay now that I have time.

@Realist is awesome. Never seen him toxic. Really friendly.

@Scotty Shown a ton of improvement since his CBA promotion. I didn't think he would do bad from the start but he exceeded my expectations. 

@Muffins Really good when he wants to be, but don't feel like that he wants to be that often.

@Epsilon Really friendly, maybe not active enough.

@Pain What?

• Like 1

Out of all the possible options, I will go ahead and vote for @Scotty

Realist would be a good choise as well, though I think he would have to start taking things less personal wherever possible. Scotty has shown to be quite helpful and I think that he would be a nice addition to the team.
Epsilon and Pain are just not quite active enough.
Muffins has shown too little change towards being more professional to be a good candicate in my opinion. 

That's just my feedback, nothing personal :)

Out of all the possible options, I will go ahead and vote for @Scotty

Realist would be a good choise as well, though I think he would have to start taking things less personal wherever possible. Scotty has shown to be quite helpful and I think that he would be a nice addition to the team.

Epsilon and Pain are just not quite active enough.

Muffins has shown too little change towards being more professional to be a good candicate in my opinion. 

That's just my feedback, nothing personal smile.png

wait, this topic is srs? i thought it was a troll lol